Work at Stern Value Management? Submit a Review

Generate a significant impact on the client and at the same time achieve a work/life balance

Entry-level in Management | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Exposure to the client at junior levels, traveling, flexibility and excellent team playes within the firm

Sometimes there is too much traveling

Comments

Right from the start you are a member of a consulting team. For you this means that you are taking on responsibility from Day One - even in contact with our clients. In collaboration with one of our experienced consultants. It is a very challenging job but your team will help you develop, our work environment is really great!

Developing a corporate finance background while gaining the necessary life skills to be successful in the business world.

Entry-level in Financial Services | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I enjoy working at a small company where I am a valued member of a team.

The re-branding process over the past 2 years has been difficult but we are starting to gain more traction.

Comments

Stern Value Management does not have the same reputation as McKinsey or Bain but we have been improving our marketing immensely over the past 2 years. We are growing at a rapid pace and have exciting projects in our pipeline. If you enjoy working in a team environment and being a valued member right from your starting date, you will enjoy working at Stern Value Management. Our CEO, Joel Stern, is a driven leader, teacher, and economist. He cares about his employees and the future of this company.

Incredible, well-rounded management consulting experience in an entrepreneurial environment

Entry-level in Management | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Firm culture & ability to challenge and help consultants develop

The volatility of the working hours can be tough at times (typical for boutique firms)

Comments

If you are looking to work with a selective group of consultants who are passionate about the intersection of corporate finance, operations, and strategy, then apply to our firm. We work hard and our committed to our clients, but are also fun professionals.

Very nice firm with nice colleagues

Midlevel in Management | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

100% health insurance coverage

Comments

Superiors and colleagues are very supportive.

A great opportunity to learn and grow in both professional and personal aspects inside a great working environment

Midlevel in Financial Services | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, Learning, Environment, Industry diversity

Excellent exposure to various geographies and clients

Executive in Management | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The client interaction, culture and diversity of the firm and the flat structure

Executive in Management

New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, vision, global opportunity, every six months what one does changes

Hard to convince clients that we are right!

Steep learning curve, hard work, but tons of opportunities unmatched elsewhere and an ability to actually make a difference.

Experienced in Financial Services | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Company culture, client exposure, and growth opportunities

The occasional long hours that come with consulting work

Intellectually challenging

Entry-level in Management | Mexico City, Mexico | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility, work/life balance, good salary for Mexico, vacations, interaction with clients

No bonus nor extra benefits

Comments

Boutique consulting firm, with specialized attention to clients and their needs

We help our clients create value and employees are encouraged to behave like shareholders.

Executive | Other | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great freedom to propose innovative solutions

WE are perceived by the market as a one trick pony.

Comments

The speed of growth of each consultant in our firm is given by the development of own consultants.