Vault's Rating 3 out of 5
- "Interesting topics, smart and fun people, responsibility, career opportunities."
- "On the professional side, it is a good mixture of theory and real-world experience. On the personal side, it is a global and friendly atmosphere."
- "Great diverse and international teams focused on exciting topics to help companies grow."
- "Still developing (organization and systems are often changed), less compensation and less prestige in countries outside E.U. and U.S."
- "Travel needs."
- "Lack of processes means room for improvement."
- "Mainly pricing projects."
- "Ultra boutique."
- Limited reputation in Asia.
Best to Work For