Work at ScottMadden Management Consultants? Submit a Review

Midlevel in Management

Atlanta, GA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, leadership and competitive pay

Travel is consistent

Partner in Energy & Utilities

Raleigh, NC | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Collegiality; personal integrity; interesting work; interaction with senior leaders of our clients

As a small firm, sometimes not enough administrative support available when the firm is busy

A collegial, meritocratic work experience where consultants are valued and there is a strong focus on exceeding our clients' expectations

Partner in Energy & Utilities | Atlanta, GA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People, leadership, and client relationships

Comments

You won't find a more thoughtful, intellectually challenging consultancy.

Best business of my life

Leadership cares

Best career decision I've ever made

Partner in Energy & Utilities | Atlanta, GA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great people, constant challenge and opportunities, excellent compensation, and steady growth

Came here looking for a culture change, and what I got was a family that geniunely cares about my personal and professional development

Experienced in Strategy | Raleigh, NC | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, culture, and compensation

The travel

Comments

The culture at ScottMadden is the center of what we do. When you are looking at a ScottMadden or any other firm, make sure that they would be a good cultural fit, because that we are trying to determine if you will be a good cultural fit for us. ScottMadden is not a large firm that hires a ton of people, so it's important that we hire the right people that fit our culture.

Extremely satisfied that I joined the firm. I expect to be here for a long time.

Midlevel in Human Resources | Raleigh, NC | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great culture. Don't anticipate leaving anytime soon.

Comments

If you really care about work/life balance within consulting, consider ScottMadden. Hours during the week will be long and you will take on lots of responsibility. Weekend work is rare.

Hard work for high levels of client satisfaction, but working with some pretty awesome people along the way

Entry-level in Energy & Utilities | Atlanta, GA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Getting to travel to interesting places and working with fun people

Long hours

Comments

At ScottMadden you will not find yourself lost among the crowd. The CEO will know who you are the day you walk in the office, and you will have an entire office full of friends within weeks. Prepare yourself to work hard because our reputation for high levels of client satisfaction is extremely important. We do great work at ScottMadden. You'll find yourself learning and having fun along the way.

ScottMadden is a unique place to work, and the quality of the people sets it apart.

Experienced in Energy & Utilities | Atlanta, GA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people and the culture.

Comments

People don't leave ScottMadden to go to other consultancies. If you want to spend your career in consulting, there is no better place to do it than ScottMadden.

Challenging but supportive work environment with great peers and relationships

Experienced in Management | Raleigh, NC | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people and culture

Long, demanding hours

Comments

Hard work and real people are truly valued; people are expected to be skilled in many areas