Work at ScottMadden Management Consultants? Submit a Review

Making an impact in the Energy Sector

Entry-level in Energy & Utilities | Raleigh, NC | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Enaging work

Vacation Days

Comments

ScottMadden places associates in positions of leadership and responsibility immediately; challenging them from the start with the opportunity to play an impactful role in consulting engagements.

Amazing work-life balance

Midlevel in Energy & Utilities | Raleigh, NC | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work-life balance, opportunity to drive results, opportunity for promotion, compensation

Best Career Decision Ever

Partner in Energy & Utilities | Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Challenge and exciting job with great pay and benefits

Waking up at 4:30 AM never gets easier...

ScottMadden has lived up to all of my expectations for what a collaborative top consulting firm could be

Experienced in Energy & Utilities | Raleigh, NC | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The People

Staffing Transparency

Great clients and great colleagues

Partner in Energy & Utilities | Raleigh, NC | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

The travel

Comments

Great work for great clients alongside great people.

Intelligent and enjoyable colleagues, strong access to partners and leadership, and indisputable industry respect

Midlevel in Human Resources | Raleigh, NC | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

culture, partner access, bonus opportunities

Experienced in Energy & Utilities

Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, people, and size

The mid-size firm ethos works for me, but I see how it could be a challenge for some.

Comments

I would evaluate any firm based on the feedback from employees. As a husband and father I needed a firm that would challenge me intellectually, but also allow me the balance I needed at home. A firm must be responsive to your top priorities for it to be a good fit. Current employees in similar situations have always proven to be a good source of information.

Work Hard With Good People Who are Resourceful, Humble, and Well Compensated

Executive in Energy & Utilities | Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

My sincere, genuine, humble and nice co-workers; the culture that we have; our nimbleness; our CEO who is an honorable and open person with high ethical standards

Lack of administrative/infrastructure support available at a larger firm

Comments

Think about the type of people you want to have to spend 10-12-15 hours a day working with and what opportunities you hope will come your way as a result of your hard work and you will realize that ScottMadden is the best place to take your talents.

Exceptional experience with the most genuine people

Partner | Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture and genuine passion to help our clients improve their businesses as well as the diversity of problems we get to help our clients solve.

We never get easy problems to solve so it can be tough work!

Comments

If you are a high-performer, have an MBA, like solving diverse problems, are intellectually curious, and enjoy working collaboratively with your colleagues, ScottMadden may be a good place to work for you.

Valued and sustainable solutions developed for clients in a thorough, collaborative, and genuine way - "smart. focused. done right." - is real.

Partner | Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Client relationships are strong. Collaborative culture.

Comments

ScottMadden is a place you can drive your own career uninhibited and with support of the collective organization. It is a meritocracy so your progress, pace, and development will be tailored and then recognized without restriction. While specialized areas exist, as a general management consulting firm the exposure and opportunities are broad.