Work at Roland Berger Europe? Submit a Review

Midlevel in Strategy

Bucharest | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The highly motivated and smart colleagues who very often have become friends, the international opportunities and the fair promotion culture

Best opportunity for high performers to develop quickly as well as swiftly get a high level of responsibility

Experienced in Strategy | Munich | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Quick promotion of high performers as well as open and trustful culture

n/a

Comments

> Women@RB activities – initiated by Charles-Edouard Bouée Female Senior Partners as ambassadors Attract and retain women through specific recruiting events and trainings Female leadership meetings etc.
> Just Be – internal LGBT community

Midlevel in Financial Services

Munich | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great people in a great company

Entry-level

Berlin | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The colleagues - The team is the best, I rarely find people I don't want to work with at all.

External people asking whether Roland Berger is really well after what happened a few years ago. Yes we are really well, we have recovered and are on a fantastic track for the next years.

Comments

The advice I can give: the firm can be the most prestigious but that does not help at all when you have to work with a bunch of unlikable and arrogant people everyday. You really spend a lot of time with your team, so be aware to select the company where you feel appreciated and where you fit in. A motivating surrounding where you can bring in your own ideas and actually put them into practice will not only support your career development but will develop yourself the most. And that offers Roland Berger - and also a great and supportive team, exciting projects and appreciating atmosphere.
I don't regret choosing Roland Berger over other big consultancies I had an offer from.

Midlevel in Strategy

Amsterdam | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Colleagues

True entrepreneurship

Experienced in Human Resources | Munich | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

Partner

Hamburg | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Real people business, no "clone" wars

Comments

True empathy, appreciating diversity

Significant personal development in a nice working environment

Entry-level in Strategy | Bucharest | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Wide exposure to core business issues, early responsibility, nice working environment

Its character with Excellence, Empathy & Entrepreneurship in his/her mind that creates impact

Partner | Munich | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Independance and Entrepreneurship

Comments

Don't expect too much formality - you drive your progress and priorities!

My experience has been broadly defined by the people who surround me, through their friendship and intellectual support.

Entry-level in Strategy | London | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE