Work at Quintiles Consulting? Submit a Review

Experienced

Other | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Colleagues, compensation, very interesting clients and projects.

Seriously, I have no complaints (maybe I'm too easy?). After 14 years, though, I've never been dissatisfied.

Comments

I am very satisfied. Quintiles Consulting is very supportive, and a great place to work.

Executive in Pharmaceuticals and Health Care

New York, NY | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people are very mature and professional. The resources that Quintiles consulting can bring to bear on any consulting project is far beyond what any other firm can offer

Comments

Fantastic place to work. Leadership, project and culture is very rewarding

Midlevel in Management

New York, NY | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The early responsibility and entrepreneurial culture to be able to develop a niche for myself.

Strength is the weakness - Quintiles Consulting is able to leverage the unique knowledge and insight from the 23,000 Quintiles Transnational employees but sometimes this can slow response rate when trying to figure out the optimal expert to discuss a given topic.

Comments

Quintiles Consulting has provided a professional and entreprenuerial environment that has provided support while also allowing me to develop professionally beyond my expectations. Within one year of starting I am moving into managing teams, developing long-term client relationships, developing a knowledge area for personalized medicine, and generally providing long-term impact and value to our clients and to patients.

Experienced in Financial Services

Other | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Wonderful place to work great benefits.

Midlevel in Pharmaceuticals and Health Care

New York, NY | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

The work we do is innovative, exciting, groundbreaking and is always pushing the envelope. I am priviledged to work with highly regarded thought leaders in my field. I work very hard but have a good work life balance and working flexibility as well.

Philadelphia, PA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Smart people. Challenging work. Incredible past projects to leverage. We really make a difference for our clients, and most importantly, for patients.

Comments

great place to work; challenging, entrepreneurial, but with the strucure and brand of a large, established firm like Quintiles

Midlevel in Operations

The people

Entry-level in Pharmaceuticals and Health Care

New York, NY | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Coworkers, attitudes, committment to quality of work, ability to grow

Minimal visibility into future engagements at lower levels

Comments

Very satistied. Consistently engaged and learning from coworkers of all levels.

Cleveland, OH | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great reputation of the company. A real leader in the pharmaceutical sector.

N/A

Comments

Great place to work, allows a large degree of autonomy.

Cambridge, MA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Working with bright, experienced, committed colleagues, on work that directly influences decisions our clients consider strategically important to them.

Frustration at the gap between the good management consulting firm we are, and a truly great firm we could be when we just figure out how to integrate more deeply with our other consulting, clinical, capital and commercial arms of the corporate parent.

Comments

As part of Quintiles Consulting, I have unique opportunity to contribute to major transformations in healthcare, not only within the context of client engagements, but through Quintiles own activities serving so many aspects of drug development, from clinical research to capital development. Further, I can (and do) bring into my projects true experts from throughout Quintiles, such as a leading MD who runs clinical trials in that specific disease, District Sales Managers who have been, trained and managed sales reps in that therapeutic area, safety experts, or financiers who have invested in that that drug class.

SALARY FINDER

• 50
  • 75
  • 100
  • 100+
Yearly Salary Range (US$ Thousands)