Work at PRTM (a PwC Company)? Submit a Review

Executive in Telecommunications & High Tech

Mountain View, CA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People, clients, type of challenging projects we take on. We drive results which is very satisfying

Lean overhead structure

Comments

Fully meets my expectations, great clients, challenging work

Experienced in Pharmaceuticals and Health Care

Dallas, TX | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Rapid career progression potential. Work/life balance and flexibility.

Nothing different than the standard consulting industry issues (large amounts of travel).

Comments

HIghly satisfied! I have worked for another top tier consulting firm, and the culture, people, values, and knowledge within PRTM truly make it stand out. To put my money where my mouth is, I had an offer from my previous firm to pay for my full MBA tuition, but I turned them down due to the strong fit that I sensed with PRTM.

Executive in Pharmaceuticals and Health Care

Chicago, IL | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

PRTM has a very collaborative culture. This provides the opportunity to grow and develop at the pace that I want. Since the organization is flat, I interact regularly with VPs and above at my fortune 100 client. PRTM also supports my interests and works with me to learn more or gain more connections in my area of interest.

Comments

PRTM has allowed me to work on projects in the industry that I choose. This has allowed me to leverage my previous work experience, while growing my career and expanding my network. PRTM is very open to listening to my interests and to finding ways to support them (e.g. giving me experience and exposure presenting at an industry conference).

Experienced in Strategy

Chicago, IL | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

colleagues/teams I can learn from on every project, approachable Directors, interesting work

Comments

Strong consulting teams, well-respected clients, interesting work that makes a difference to our clients.

Executive in Telecommunications & High Tech

Washington, DC | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

The work

Comments

PRTM has been a great place to have a sustainable career in consulting. I came here for the opportunity to do meaningful work, and have stayed due to the stimulation from this and the terrific group of people that I work with every day.

Executive in Management

Detroit, MI | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Leadership/entrepreneurial opportunity - Playing an integral part in creating a new leading global brand

Competing with Global Gorillas is not always easy

Comments

PRTM provides a good balance of top quality operations strategy work/reputation, leadership and entrepreneurial opportunity, open team culture, and firm financial performance

Experienced in Operations

Boston, MA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people and supportative culture - no politice - just focus on creating high value for clients as a team

Nature of implementaiton consulting narrows opportunities for a very diverse workplace.

Comments

Strong sense of mission for client value, excellent learning environment, no politice - meritocracy

Executive in Operations

Detroit, MI | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people are great. Everyone is focused on client results.

Comments

Excellent. I've been able to do the work I love (Operations Management transformation) and become a partner in a close-knit group of like-minded professionals

Experienced in Telecommunications & High Tech

Mountain View, CA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Smart colleagues, having measurable, long-standing impact with our clients, and our deep knowledge & strength in the dynamic industries in which we focus

Travel requirements

Midlevel in Management

Boston, MA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

My high level of job satisfaction is primarily driven by the challenging nature and diversity of projects I work on, the subject matter expertise I have been able to obtain, and the working relationships I have developed with the firm's directors. My level of job satisfaction is what has kept me from accepting recent offers from consulting firm with a potentially better "brand name".