4.0 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 74 Employee Reviews)

Submit a Company Review

Overall really enjoy my experience at Protiviit!
March 2015 | Current Employee

Lots of good things to say:
- lots of opportunity for advancement
- great year over year growth, promising future
- continue to have mid-size firm culture even with high growth level
- diverse set of clients
- diverse backgrounds of staff

No sick time/personnel time, all comes out of vacation; however competitive in comparison to other US firms. So many new people given the high growth it's hard to know everyone.

Comments

There are lots of opportunities at Protiviti and they're proving to be industry leaders. Really enjoyed the culture and working here so far.

Employed
March 2015 | Current Employee

Chemistry of people, challenging assignments, feel sense of accomplishment, making a difference at the clients, meeting customers at all levels, love to travel

work life balance, travel is overwhelming at times but makes you appreciate time as quality time not quantity, wonder about promotion titles and length of time in a position (many people are fast tracked, others not). Would like the opportunity to bid on positions versus be placed

Comments

Great place to start a career. Great place to learn alot in a quick paced environment. Staff that I work with are cutting edge. Some of the brightest and motivated. Learn how to juggle it all. Great networking opportunities within organization and at customers you work on. Lots of activities with intermingling with staff in the office.

Great company, great people and opportunity for advancement!
February 2015 | Current Employee

Less travel than competition, smaller firm where people are valued, interesting projects and work.

There are no major downers that I can think of at this time.

Comments

Protiviti is an excellent firm! Employees are valued, the work is interesting and the people you work with are great! This is a good firm for recent graduates and experienced professionals. Overall, a great firm for career growth and professional development.

Great Culture
February 2015 | Current Employee

The staff, from first-year consultants to Managing Directors, are extremely sharp but are also people I enjoy working with and getting together with outside of work hours. The people have a "do-whatever-it-takes" attitude / work ethic while maintaining an incredible work-life balance. The executive team has proven it is capable of strategic direction for the company and places emphasis on its #1 asset: its people.

Benefits are very solid and performance-based. At the higher levels (i.e. Manager and above), there is lots of autonomy for planning your own time and work, which helps with the work-life balance.

In my opinion, executive management at the local level is overly risk averse. Where this is a downer is that there are exciting and potentially profitable consulting projects that are a bit more risky in nature that we either decline or won't agree to fixed fee agreements.

Comments

Great company to begin your career with and many of us have stayed for a long period of time. Work life balance is very good and salaries and benefits are very respectable.

Manager
February 2015 | Current Employee

Competative, Driven, Innovative, Entreprenurial Culture. The Company is growing fast, having a lot of success and really tries to empower its people to grow.

Onboarding process still needs improvement for experienced hires. At times you can be stuck on long term projects at the same client which can get mundane. The 401k plan is in need of revamping, not nearly as competative as other companies.

Comments

It rewards employees that work hard and want to tackle more than just their regular client work.

Aggressive, In Demand, Professional from Top to Bottom, Deep Experience in Niche
February 2015 | Current Employee

Almost everyone is very bright and self-motivated. Delivery of exceptional client experiences is the focal point. Hiring aggressively in hot areas and now have deep industry experience in most areas. Building broader range but not sacrificing quality. Ingrained team approach--credit/recognition is spread across the team.

All service offering areas are very busy and workload can be demanding but work/life balance is an area of focus as well. Hiring aggressively to relieve the workload pressure.

Comments

Clear communication and transparency around promotion/advancement processes is improving and a focal point. Very young culture. Lots of energy.

Protiviti
February 2015 | Current Employee

There is high visibility within the organization, and fast career progression for high performers.

The compensation package is not in line with the industry standard.

Comments

There is great work/life balance at Protiviti, and a strong commitment to a people first culture.

Protiviti
December 2014 | Current Employee

Very reasonable hours. Management listens to requests about interests and travel.

A lot of SOX / internal audit work. Firm still building pure consulting practice.

Comments

If you are looking to be part of building a reputable firm then Protiviti is a great place to work.

Experienced
Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Protiviti is the BEST

Do no have one

Comments

Protiviti is the BEST

Midlevel
Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

It's a great firm that truly believes and lives by the values they state.

Comments

I love working here and I'm happy to be here. I believe Protiviti provides me the opportunities that I'm looking for on a consistent basis. I can't believe I've been here over 7 years but I can't image leaving.

I found this review helpful (1 others have found this review helpful)