Protiviti Inc.

3.8 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 9 Employee Reviews)

2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Our culture ... we are very client service oriented and benefit from trusting relationships.

Smaller firms sometimes do not have the investment resources for infrastructure.

Comments

You have to enjoy solving problems and working beyond the edge of your comfort zone, but that creates opportunity for you.

2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Really great opportunities for training and work experiences. Great people that reward and recognize performance.

2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Protiviti has all of the benefits of working at the Big 4, but it is still a small company. There's easy access to Company leadership. Your ideas are listened to, considered and possibly implemented.

2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

If you're an entrepreneurial type, Protiviti would be a good fit for you. Because it's a younger firm, there are a number of opportunities to help shape and guide its future direction.

People and Diversity of Work, Enterpreneurial Spirit

Still relatively unknown

2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

It's entrepreneurial spirit, my ability to have an impact on the organization, dynamic and intelligent colleagues, interesting and challenging work.

The consulting industry in general can be hard on people, between the travel requirements, long hours and demanding clients. This tends to burn people out over time, and our firm is probably similar to others in our turnover as a result. My primary frustration with the firm is that its benefits are focused on employees who don't plan on sticking around for a longer haul: there is no maternity leave benefit, company 401(k) match is only 1.5%, and health insurance coverage is not as strong as other corporations.

2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture. Low silos. Good knowledge sharing and cooperation across 'boundaries'.

The hours. The expectatation of working whenever and wherever you are regardless of if it is personal time.

2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

flexibility

no bonus and no overtime

Comments

need more challenges--

2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Thin, unskilled management