Overall Interview Rating

Work at PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC (PwC Advisory Services)? Submit a Review

Midlevel in IT Operations & Implementation | Atlanta, GA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

The ideal candidate for a PwC Advisory position is someone who works very well with all kinds of people and is willing to learn. No previous experience is required, as PwC will provide all the experience needed to thrive as long as the candidates are willing to adapt, learn, and be receptive to change.

- Tell me about a time when you worked in a team or completed a group project - Tell me about a time when you had to manage conflict amongst a team or group of fellow student, colleagues, or peers - Tell me about a time when you witnessed drastic change and you had to adapt to that change? What measures did you take to adapt? - Tell me about a time when you had to maintain a relationship with a difficult personality type or a difficult client, peer, or colleague?

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Charlotte, NC | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

Interivews mostly on campus - some conference call/video's and callback is through Human Resources contact to keep a third party in between - the ideal cmpus candidate knows excel, powerpoint inside out and can be creative with streamlining communication processes and comes from a highly ranked MBA school in a large prominent area - -other candidates have a skill that is unique and needed by the company - all candidates must be personal, professional and able to tailor their behavior depending on what circumstances arrive....

Situational questions - tell me about a time when.....you really "blew it" and how / if you recovered.

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | New York, NY | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Questions focus on leadership, client-facing roles, autonomy, creativity, problem solving

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

intense oncampus process with list of priority schools where we only recruit for consulting opportunities

worst class in school and why was it right for facebook to go public

Entry-level in Retail & Consumer Goods | New York, NY | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

How do you stay current (what news outlets do you keep up with, what developments are most interesting to you)?

Experienced in Financial Services | New York, NY | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

The firm seeks very qualified talent and it is highly competitive. I have seen most success with candidates (especially collegiate candidates) who are dynamic communicators, quick / logical thinkers.

Experienced in Strategy | New York, NY | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

The ideal PwC candidate demonstrates potential in leadership, business acumen, technical capabilities, relationships and global knowledge.

Tell us about a way in which you assisted a project. Tell us about a time when you resolved a conflict.

Entry-level | Los Angeles, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

We seek candidates in PwC Advisory who can show us their background and tell us vividly why PwC can take them from those experiences to where they want to go. The stronger a candidate can articulate their interests, the better the chances of getting an offer and favorable industry placement. Relevant campus leadership and/or internship experience is a must. Business and Accounting candidates are always preferred.

I haven't participated in interviews since I was the interviewee years ago - sorry, can't help here!

Executive in Media & Telecommunications | Dallas, TX | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

We interview on campus or through phone screening, and then hold formal interviews in office. Looking for top 5% of performance in current role with proven track record of taking disorder and making order.

Tell me about a time when you had to stand up for what you believe in a difficult situation Tell me about a time when you had to change your communication style to achieve an objective Case interview

Partner in IT Operations & Implementation | New York, NY | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

Looking for candidates with strong technical background/aptitude, strong communication skills, ability to adapt and learn.

Behavior based questions asking for examples of where the candidate has displayed specific behaviors.