Work at PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC (PwC Advisory Services)? Submit a Review

Come and build a great career

Executive | Atlanta, GA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Financial stability

None

Advice to Candidates

If you want a long career, PwC is the place

Midlevel

New York, NY | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture, the drive, leadership, work-life balance. Our new office in NYC is better than Google's office.

Not a great 401-k plan

Advice to Candidates

PwC Advisory Consulting services is extremely different than the Audit / Assurance practice. A lot of get scared when they hear a Big 4 name because of that, but it is a completely different culture, lifestyle, and environment. I could not be happier here.

Own your Leadership Development

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation | Chicago, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Strong Leadership Development Experience an Employee benefits

Solving interesting business problems with expert colleagues

Experienced | San Francisco, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture of approachable professionalism, compensation, interacting with and learning from specialists across industries

Working hours at the senior associate level

Advice to Candidates

Great place to start your career, definitely combine this opportunity with self study (certifications) and stay at least until manager and above.

Great culture, great people, great company

Partner in Pricing, Sales & Marketing | New York, NY | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, people, compensation

Independence restrictions for consulting

Advice to Candidates

PwC is a great firm to join, whether right out of undergrad/MBA, or as an experience hire.

Quality of life from 0 to 100 achieved with one single decision. Just do it.

Experienced | Columbia, SC | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

No glass ceiling - endless opportunities

I wish I could have my friends and family all work here, too, but there are only so many open slots. You'd have to be crazy to leave.

Advice to Candidates

It's always unnerving to leave your current employment and step out into the unknown with a new one. But after you're done hesitating and wondering and weighing all the pros and cons, imagine yourself being able to look back and actually wondering why you didn't do this YEARS ago! I was at my last employer for 18 YEARS. It was scary to leave, to say the least. But I ask myself every day why I didn't do it sooner and I'm still pinching myself to see if this is real.

Fast-paced, fun, and challenging

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The quality of work/life balance; achieving high-quality results for clients; challenging problems; interesting cases; fun people

Sometimes being so large you can feel a bit lost

Advice to Candidates

If you are looking for a fun, energetic, and challenging place to launch your career, PwC is the place for you.

Finally Hit the Big Time

Experienced in Retail & Consumer Goods | Cleveland, OH | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

The time away from family

Advice to Candidates

PwC is an excellent place to build a career, with renewed investment in work life balance and a range of benefits to make your life, and your family's life, better.

Consistently challenged intellectually, constantly impressed by my peers, endless opportunities to learn/develop, and great culture -work life balance

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People, work, culture

Demanding work and lifestyle

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Chicago, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great people

Get Our Career Newsletter

Interview, resume and job search tips emailed directly to you.