Work at Point B? Submit a Review

Consulting firm with a culture first view allowing associates the opportunity to work with great local clients while maintaining a work/life balance

Experienced in Strategy | Denver, CO | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the people, the culture

A great place to grow and thrive for the longterm

Executive in Management | Seattle, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, choice, collaboration, nice and fun people

I honestly can't think of anything. I really like my firm and my job there.

Comments

Talk to the people you meet and see if you like them. Liking your co-workers and your boss makes for high job satisfaction. Point B people have each others' backs.

Point B rocks

Other in IT Strategy | Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

culture

commute

Joining Point B was the best decision I ever made.

Experienced in Financial Services | Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People, culture, work/life balance

Going through some growing pains.

Comments

Best firm for work/life balance.

Point B is where you want to be if management consulting is your career of choice.

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation | Denver, CO | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, people, clients/work and true work/life balance.

Getting approached by people interested in the firm, but unqualified to work here.

Comments

Make sure you have some consulting experience that you could use immediately at a client, if hired. Do your homework on the firm, and reach out to someone to request an employee referral, instead of simply submitting your resume. This will help you learn more about the firm before going through an initial phone screen.

The opportunity to work with amazing people in a culturally-focused, entrepreneurial environment.

Experienced in Management | Portland, OR | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture and the people.

Experience project leader wows lots of new healthcare clients and also in charge of some Point B internal operations

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Seattle, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility

Lots of meetings to talk about how we are evolving.

The greatest work challenges with the best support and overall life balance!

Experienced | Portland, OR | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Our culture, work/life balance, great clients with lots of fun challenging assignments!

Nothing!!

Thriving on the opportunity to work at a company where I am an owner

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation | Seattle, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Ownership

I sincerely cannot imagine what my life, professional and personal, would be like if I didn't work for Point B.

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation | San Francisco, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Strong, enduring culture; Firm exists for the benefit of our Associates and Clients; Truly values life-balance

Need to balance client-delivery and firm leadership responsibilities each day; Lean, self-service cultures puts some of burden for administrative tasks on Associates (we are careful on where we invest in support infrastructure such as admins, etc.)

Comments

* I have been at Point B almost 15 years and I have never had my ethical bar challenged
* Point B enjoys an excellent brand but the day-to-day Associate experience varies from markets that are more established (such as our HQ in Seattle) and those that are emerging (such as the Bay Area, SoCal and Chicago). In the emerging markets, the teams are a bit smaller and we need to be scrappy in some of the work we take on and he internal support roles we play while we establish our brand and grow our team.
* About 18 months ago I openly wondered to my wife if I should think about finding a new challenge outside of Point B since I had been there so long and she cried. :-) It truly is a family.