Vault's Rating: No data available.
- High level of trust in junior staff
- â€œConsultants are treated as individuals, and are given the freedom and support to shape their careers and the work they doâ€
- â€œFinancially robustâ€
- â€œThe opportunity to progress rapidly if you are willing to invest the time and effort to develop yourselfâ€
- â€œPenny-pinching mentality around expensesâ€
- â€œToo many rules, policies and procedures, which sometimes feel stiflingâ€
- Internal politics at senior levels
- â€œNot enough annual leaveâ€
- "Big in UK"
- "Diverse practice areas"
- "Too local"