Work at North Highland? Submit a Review

This is not a real consulting firm

June 2016 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

It's an easy place to park and do the minimum effort

Not a serious consulting firm - work is basically staff augmentation. Attracts consultants who can't get jobs elsewhere, or looking to retire. Dead end for new starts.

Comments

Look elsewhere - Slalom, Point B, West Monroe Parters are all far superior

North Highland

October 2015 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

No travel policy and the firm works with you to find the right placement that will help your career growth goals. Firm is good about getting rid of people who do not fit in to their culture.

Poor compensation - you take a salary cut in order to not travel. Limited career advancement opportunities.

Comments

If you are looking for work life balance then this is the place but it comes with a cost of taking on projects that are not aligned with your goals.

Manager

February 2015 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

no travel, good people, work balance lifestyle, fun projects with talented consultants

pay is below industry standard, promotions lead to little salary increase, very little room for growth, up or out model exists

Comments

this company is geared towards people later in their career and there is no infrastructure in place for young people still early in their career

Midlevel in Management

Los Angeles, CA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The teamwork and comraderie is excellent. I really feel like a valued employee, and my management is truly concerned with my development.

The base pay is lower than other firms, and the performance bonus structure can be difficult to decipher.

Comments

I love working for my company, and am very satisfied with my workplace.

Midlevel in Public Sector

Tallahassee, FL | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture and work-life blanace.

Need more consultants.

Comments

NH allows me to chart my own career course and build relationships with clients that result in a win-win situtation for all involved. We are a team oriented organizations with excellent work-life balance.