Work at NERA Economic Consulting Europe? Submit a Review

Smart and humble colleagues, excellent client service, world class quality of life

Executive in Economic | Paris | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Smart and humble colleagues, incredible quality of life, extremely exciting projects and work environments. So far I'm not planning to leave ever.

You can always earn more, but really I'm doing more than ok.

If you are fond to brainstorm endslessly about theoretical economical issues (with very practical impacts on our clients' businesses !), if you see the world through equations and have a deeply rooted economic mindset and if you are eager to deliver excellent client service, please come and see us !!!

What I want it to be

Experienced in Economic | London | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interesting and high stakes work, individual entrepreneurship culture, great people

Conservative culture and risk averse culture

Intellectually challenging job in a friendly environment

Midlevel in Economic | Paris | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People management

A challenging and interesting position in an antitrust division with long working hours due to fuzzy management decisions.

Entry-level | Berlin | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interesting economic questions paired with data analysis and a lot of available data

long working hours, unclear decision making processes and inconsistencies in decisions, discussed rule-based approaches wishful

As nebulous the application process is, the unorganized is the backoffice and the rest of our office (at leat now)

Midlevel in Economic

Decent remuneration, some very interesting projects

lack of exposure, poor work/life balance, unequal working hours