Overall Interview Rating

Work at KPMG LLP (Advisory)? Submit a Review

Executive in Strategy | Denver, CO | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

Recruiter was incredibly personable and always kept me apprised of where I stood in the process, who I would meet next and how to best prepare.

Partner in Energy & Utilities | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

Experience in certain industries and technical delivery areas. Analysis of data is becoming key.

walk us through a day in the life of...what do you do first on a project, etc.

Experienced in Financial Services | Seattle, WA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

It was fast and to the point. Overall it was an enjoyable experience.

Discuss the revenue recognition for a software or tech client you previously worked on. Why are you interested in M&A? What deals have you followed and what did you think about them?

Partner in IT Strategy | Atlanta, GA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

We look for professionals who are capable, commited to self-improvement/continual learning, and are ruthless about commitment to our clients. We are looking for people that can reinvent themselves as the needs change and are willing to invest in themselves.

Very focused on potential and capabilities. We use scenario based interview tactics to gauge teamwork, creativity and thinking skills.

Midlevel in Strategy | Chicago, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

typical strategy cases

Experienced in Government/Public Sector | Washington, DC | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

KPMG routinely hires college graduates who want to work in the firms many disciplines, and pays for professional training and certifications.

Training, prior experience, gaols, aasperations.

Executive in Strategy | New York, NY | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

Entrepreneurial strategic thinker who wants to do strategy consulting in what still feels like a start up

Entry-level in Media & Telecommunications | San Jose, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Mostly behavioral questions, not much technical interviewing

Experienced in Retail & Consumer Goods | Boston, MA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Process

call back process doesn't allow for feedback which is unhelpful to candidates and can also push some away since we can't be open and upfront about what they need to do better

They are all jokes, very simple, and too math heavy. Need more open ended questions to let candidates actually think.

Midlevel in Strategy | Chicago, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Standard run of the mill questions: "how would you improve the profitability of client X"; "should our client enter into the Y market"; "should we invest in an asset", etc.