Work at Keystone Strategy? Submit a Review

Interesting work, great culture and strong exit opportunities

Entry-level in Strategy | Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Consulting for premier technology companies and solving cutting-edge business & technology problems. I've had cases ranging from artificial intelligence to commercial UAV/drones. These are really awesome topics to explore every day - I'm very intellectually engaged and excited to learn when I'm at work at Keystone.

As a smaller firm, new associates are given a lot of responsibility. Stepping up into an important role in a first job can be a challenge - but it's ultimately very rewarding

Comments

Look at how awesome our clients are - we're learning about cutting-edge technologies every day. It's an exciting time to be consulting in the technology sector.

People-driven firm tackling challenging business problems in the technology space

Entry-level | Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great people and perks, interesting work with industry-leading clients

Being thrust into projects often leads to a lot of learning on the job, which can be challenging

Comments

Keystone provides a depth of experience at at every level and the work tackles some of the most interesting and relevant topics in the technology space today. Work-life balance is quite strong for a consulting firm and partner-level individuals genuinely care about your development inside and outside of the firm.

Unmatched Opportunity for Long Term Career Development--and a Unique Adventure in Learning

Midlevel in Strategy | Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Intersting work, fantastic career development, endless learning and wonderful culture

Overwhelming US-centric project portfolio

Comments

This is a wonderful place. The caliber of project work and career development is unmatched--despite our small size, we successfully compete for projects with the Big 3/4, we have enduring client relationships, and none of our work is boring. Add to that a culture that is transparent, fair, engaging and supportive. I feel honored and privileged to be a part of this firm, and I feel lucky to have such an incredible group of colleagues and leaders guiding me through.

We have the best group of fortune 50 clients .

Partner in Strategy | New York, NY | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, the clients

Change in problems

Partner in Strategy

San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Stellar client list and challenging strategy projects for top technology clients

After working at an MBB firm, I never thought I could really love consulting. And now I really love consulting.

Partner in Strategy | San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people and the culture

Less structure (this may be a bad fit for some)

Comments

Strategy and economic consulting should be an exciting and rewarding experience; wherever you decide to go, you shouldn't settle for a bad culture. Life is too short.

The variety of a consulting firm with the excitement of a startup

Midlevel in IT Strategy | Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Challenging and interesting work and great colleagues

Lack of structure linked to small size, volatile workload

Comments

If you would consider working for a tech startup, but want the variety and relative stability that comes with a consulting firm, try us out!

Entry-level in Strategy

San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, amazing colleagues

Learning and engaged in leading technology and business problems every day

Midlevel in Economic | Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Smart, engaged, collaborative people; excellent projects; room for advancement; training and mentoring; placement for future opportunities

Some ad-hoc nature to training, staffing, development, due to smaller firm size

Comments

If you are looking for a place where you will be intellectually challenged and engaged every day, where you will interact with the most cutting edge technology, economic and legal challenges, and where you will be encourage to be a contributing and creating member of a team from day 1, Keystone Strategy may be an excellent fit.

Cool tech-focused clients, challenging issues and amazing colleagues

Partner in Strategy | San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interesting projects and cutting-edge clients and problems

Short-term demands of supporting techn clients during intensive trial periods that may require weekend work to meet critical deadlines imposed by judges or regulators.

Comments

For candidates working at McKinsey or BCG that enjoy serving clients and working on challenging problems but want to focus more on technology clients and working with those clients on the core issues that they face (rather than on a PMO or strategic procurement project), Keystone offers a fantastic opportunity to work on cool projects with bleeding-edge clients and to partner with world-class academic experts to deliver transformative ideas to clients.