Work at Insight Sourcing Group? Submit a Review

Perfection!

Midlevel in Retail & Consumer Goods | Atlanta, GA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture!

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Comments

ISG is simply the best place that I have ever worked. I feel lucky to be employed here.

Challenging and Rewarding

Midlevel | Atlanta, GA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Ability to have a healthy work/life balance, challenging work, strong leadership

Small enough firm to make a real impact, but large enough to provide world class perks and professional development

Experienced in Business Operations | Atlanta, GA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, Opportunity for Advancement, Leadership that cares

Comments

Most people don't believe you can have work-life balance, a collaborative environment and a vibrant culture in the challenging and competitive field of consulting, but ISG manages to do just that while maintaining a rapid growth rate and an impressive client roster. It all starts with the ISG leadership team which is accessible and truly cares about the happiness and long-term success of each employee.
If your dream is to have a hotel receptionist know your name, ISG may not be for you - the "smart travel model" typically limits travel to key meetings and presentations. Also, if you want to be buried in a massive "team" then ISG is a bad choice - you'll be expected to contribute from day one.

Professional Growth, Personal Development, and an Innovative Culture: Insight Sourcing Group Continues to Attract Top Talent

Entry-level in Management | Atlanta, GA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, the people, the leadership

Comments

ISG is the best decision I could have made for my career.

The grass is greener on this side!

Experienced in Retail & Consumer Goods | Atlanta, GA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

Best place I've ever worked

Experienced in Management | Atlanta, GA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, Leadership and work life balance

I really have no complaints!

Comments

A firm with a great culture with plenty of upward mobility where you don't have to work the M - TH travel grind. The ISG has figured out have to have fun while delivering great service to their client base.

Excellent opportunity to develop yourself and your career

Experienced | Atlanta, GA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture and opportunities to grow

N/A I have truly had a great experience

Comments

Insight Sourcing Group cares deeply about their employees. The management team makes every effort to ensure that the firm is truly a great place to work.

Midlevel in Business Operations

Atlanta, GA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture and work/life balance is second to none.

The best decision I ever made - wonderful people, challenging work, exemplary and inspiring leadership.

Experienced | Atlanta, GA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Strong/admirable leadership, work/life balance, challenging work

Scaling processes/systems with growth

Comments

Often times it's the big names that are the most appealing at the surface, but I believe to thrive in a career, you have to genuinely enjoy what you're doing and the people you work with. Evaluating a firm's culture, leadership style and its people are critical to making the right decision for your career. It's no coincidence that the turnover rate at ISG is so low and that the average tenure of its employees far exceeds industry standards (I have been here for 10 years, and the colleagues I started with are still here as well!).

Driving Results for Clients and Having Fun Doing It

Midlevel in Business Operations | Atlanta, GA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture and satisfaction of knowing we are driving measurable results for clients, and

Occasional long week

Comments

If you are at all interested in consulting, be sure to check out ISG.