Work at Insight Sourcing Group? Submit a Review

Dynamic, Procurement-Focused Consulting Firm Breaks Barriers for Clients and Creates Unprecedented Opportunities for Its People

Midlevel in Business Operations | Atlanta, GA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

culture, ability to add value on important projects, leadership

niche, not a brand name, only in Atlanta

Amazing culture and inspiring work

Experienced in Business Operations | Atlanta, GA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, the work, employee benefits

I honestly have no complaints

Advice to Candidates

My recommendation would be to meet as many employees as possible within the firm. That was the approach I took when I initially considered working at Insight Sourcing Group, and as a result of meeting the team, I was completely sold.

Insight Sourcing Group offers a balanced consulting career with all the pros and very few cons

Experienced in Business Operations | Atlanta, GA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The intelligent people you work with and commitment from leadership to allow everyone to do their best work and be happy

Great experience both professionally and personally

Midlevel in Business Operations | Atlanta, GA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

great opportunites, benefits, culture and people

narrower focus than some of the larger firms

Advice to Candidates

reach out to anyone at the firm (via linked in, our website, etc.) and you will find people willing to connect and give their honest perspective on the firm

More excited today about being a part of this firm than the day I walked in the door (which is saying a lot)

Executive in Business Operations | Atlanta, GA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The team, the culture, the innovation, the work-life balance, the constant change and challenge, and feeling like I'm an important part of a very successful and principled firm that is having incredible success and cares a tremendous amount about its team members and clients.

That not everyone knows about who the firm is and what we do, and that we don't always have the size/scale to do everything we want to do.

Advice to Candidates

This is the place for smart, talented problem solvers, who want to be challenged and surrounded by an amazing team. This is a place that breaks the rules in consulting, keeping the best of the big firms (smart people, interesting clients, challenging work), while leaving behind/eliminating the negatives of the big firms (bureaucracy, arrogance, poor work-life balance, minimal personal impact). There are no artificial barriers to promotion and there is a very high level of transparency relative to what's going on in the firm - how the business is doing financially, what the firm is doing well, what the firm can do better, what the vision for the future is, and what constructive feedback has been received from team members and how we're going to address. When you walk in the doors of this firm, the strength and values underlying the culture are evident in how we talk about our clients, our work, our co-workers and the things we value about our company. It's a special place that's unique and constantly changing, where mediocrity and stagnation are not accepted.

Consultants Can Have A Life Outside of Work!

Entry-level in Business Operations | Atlanta, GA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture! Work/Life Balance! Compensation!

Firm is growing and keeping up with the small firm culture is becoming difficult

Advice to Candidates

If you are looking for a challenging career without the challenges of keeping a life, and being a happy employee, ISG is the place for you.

Consulting Minus the Bad Stuff

Level of responsibility and Culture

Niche project types

Interesting work, top notch people, and a great place to work

Midlevel in Business Operations | Atlanta, GA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, the leadership, and the culture

Everyone is such a hard worker, it can make you feel like you're slacking when you aren't as busy

Advice to Candidates

ISG is an amazing place to work. The level of responsibility and support you get at this firm is truly outstanding and a great way to start your career.

I like my job more than all my friends like their jobs

Entry-level in Business Operations | Atlanta, GA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the people, the work is interesting and engaging, work life balance is important here

Honestly don't have any complaints

Advice to Candidates

I highly recommend the firm to friends and family. It is a great place to work for people who are smart and want to be challenged and grow, but also want to join a company that feels more like family. You are taken care of here. They care. They want you to succeed. I love this firm and we all really like our jobs here.

A fantastic, fast-growing, entrepreneurial firm with a wonderful culture and tremendous opportunities for employees at all levels to shape the firm’s

Experienced in Management | Chicago, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

It's great to be part of a firm with incredible colleagues who are all driven to do amazing things. The people really make ISG a fantastic place to work.

Being an entrepreneurial firm is tough sometimes - we'e always trying to be light an nimble, and that means lesser infrastructure costs at times.

Advice to Candidates

If you’re interested in working for a firm with great people, a fun culture, and challenging business problems to solve, come see Insight Sourcing Group