Work at Huron Consulting Group? Submit a Review

Amazing place to start a career

November 2016 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Extremely competitive compensation and benefits. Good hours relative to many consulting firms. Passionate co-workers.

Like any consulting job, the travel can be tough. Other than that, no negatives.

Comments

Ask about benefits. The base salary is decent, but the travel bonus, retirement match, and stock match programs push total take-home income up 25-30% above base.

Work with smart and high-integrity people, and have a chance to make a very good living if you perform well

Executive in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The talent level of our teams

Travel - but that is consulting

Comments

I think we have the best talent in consulting. We believe in what we do. We are not trying to be all things to all people. And you can make a life-changing living here if you perform well.

One of the best experiences of my life.

Entry-level | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work/life balance, great benefits, exceptional culture

Immediately handed responsibility and expected to rise to the challenge.

Entry-level in Government/Public Sector | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people at Huron are like a family. There is much less turnaround at Huron than at other consulting firms because leadership begins pouring into you on day 1. There is a spirit of collaboration; your peers want you to succeed.

Huron is not the most prestigious consulting firm.

Comments

If you want to learn about an industry rapidly and to be put in front of a client quickly, Huron is the place for you.

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Other | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture

A small firm that performs like a giant

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Diversity is embraced and appreciated

We have grown tremedously in the past 5 years, keeping in touch is becoming difficult.

Comments

:Pay careful attention to retention and length of service for employees. Ask questions about average time on the job, retention percentage, etc. Discuss carefully the benefits and perks and understand if current employees are using these regularly.

Collaborative

Executive | New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

It is a dynamic, focused and collaborative firm that is fun to work for

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people I interact with on a daily basis.

I don't get paid to sit at home and do nothing.

Comments

My firm has deep rooted work ethics, if you can work your ass off, then by all means, join us :)

Challenging but not overwhelming

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Madison, WI | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

fair compensation