Work at Gallup Consulting? Submit a Review

Do As We Say, Never As We Do

March 2015 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

Exciting philosophy; great independence for high achievers; beautiful offices; good reputation

Family management; weak leadership; calcified innovation engine; black eyes around integrity of data and business practices

Comments

Don't go. You are likely to be managed poorly, or just ignored. You will receive responsibility, but, likely, little resource or authority to achieve your goals. Despite the company's former leadership in measuring and consulting on employee engagement, Gallup shows little interest or ability to engage and retain many of its best and brightest.

Experienced in Management

Other | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Review previous publications from the firm, gives a very good insight to not only our work but our culture as well

Experienced in Human Resources

Dallas, TX | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Excellent culture that focuses on Strengths rather than weaknesses

Executive in Economic

Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

You have the chance to truly change the world....many speak of that....few really have the chance to do it.

We are still ahead of the traditional marketplace

Comments

Be yourself during the interview process...study the website and read some Gallup books. If you cannot find either of these sources, don't waste your time applying.

Experienced in Public Sector

Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Its extremely entrepreneurial.

Comments

Gallup is a entrepreneurial culture with lots of opportunity to work in a growth business.

Midlevel in Human Resources

flexibility - culture - people

Comments

inherently interested in you talent and will position you for ultimate success

Entry-level in Management

Irvine, CA | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Wonderful culture and developmental opportunities

None

Comments

It's important to prepare for your interview, get your hands on our book "First, Break all the Rules" and look into the research around Behavioral Economics.

Experienced in Management

Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Gallup associates are extremely talented, driven, caring and committed to clients and our work.

Comments

Gallup is an amazing organization with dedicated, caring, talented and driven individuals. Gallup practices what it preaches and is committed to providing cutting edge, reasearch based, customized management consulting solutions for clients. It has an engaging, family-like culture and it truly is a great place to work.

Midlevel in Management

Irvine, CA | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Management gives me the freedom and trust to manage my clients how I best determine, but is always there to support when needed.

Comments

You get a lot of responsibility very early on. If you love that and love the freedom to do what you do best, Gallup is the company to work for.

Experienced

Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Mission of the company, company culture, fexible hours, compensation

company benefits plan (401K match etc.) should improve. Employyes should feel more free to voice their opinions.

Comments

It is a great place to work if your strengths and talents match the position you are hired for. You will have flexibility in whatever you do and to a great extent you will define your own role and career in this company. You will be surrounded by very friendly and professional co-workers committed. The company is very committed to their mission.