Gallup Consulting

4.0 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 197 Employee Reviews)

Work at Gallup Consulting? Log in to Submit a Review

Experienced in Human Resources
Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Working with highly competent and very talented teammates. Pay for performance. Being encouraged to breathe life into my bright ideas.

Comments

When interviewing, speak your truth. Be your true self. Don't say what you think the interviewer wants you to say. Be yourself from start to finish.

Experienced in Management
Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Gallup associates are extremely talented, driven, caring and committed to clients and our work.

Comments

Gallup is an amazing organization with dedicated, caring, talented and driven individuals. Gallup practices what it preaches and is committed to providing cutting edge, reasearch based, customized management consulting solutions for clients. It has an engaging, family-like culture and it truly is a great place to work.

Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture, the smart and hard-working people, the friendships and relationships I've made and how much I enjoy my work

Comments

I think it would be helpful to know that at Gallup you come in and have immediate opportunities to create an impact on our clients. You are expected to own your engagement, your growth and your career path...but with a wonderful network of support around that responsibility. If you are genuine, smart, hard-working, have a knack for getting things "just perfect" and want to be a leader you will enjoy great success at Gallup!

Other | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The organisational culture - which strives to create impact above all else.

Comments

This is truly a 'bigger picture' consulting environment - which comes with enormous challenges and responsibility.

Executive
Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The purpose/mission of our company and the talent of the people with whom I work.

I can't think of any.

Comments

A candidate should see if his/her mission in life matches that of our company. Second, the candidate should see if he/she can visualize the day to day work they would be doing and determine if it would be satisfying to them.

Chicago, IL | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, the mission/belief of the work, the impact we truly make on our clients.

Comments

Be yourself the entire way through the interview process. We are looking for individuals who are comfortable being their authentic selves.

Experienced in Management
Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

autonomy, and ability to play key client facing roles early on

flat org structure with limited long-term advancement

Comments

Gallup performs very well as a small business. Despite the economy from 2008-2011, I was well rewarded, including the opportunity to own company stock, which has had very strong returns over the past 5 years.

Entry-level in Management
Irvine, CA | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Wonderful culture and developmental opportunities

None

Comments

It's important to prepare for your interview, get your hands on our book "First, Break all the Rules" and look into the research around Behavioral Economics.

Experienced in Human Resources
Dallas, TX | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Excellent culture that focuses on Strengths rather than weaknesses

Experienced in Operations
Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

A great place to work! The culture is amazing!