You are currently signed in as .
0 Items in Your Cart
Vault Guides are THE source for insider insight on career information and employer reviews. Shop Vault Guides
Want to Review a Different Company?
of 5 stars
has a development advisory practice unlike most of its other competitors in India.
Not a real strategy hub, focuses in the development side on more CSR and due diligence type projects
Poor work life balance with long hours. the environment in Gurgaon is quite entrepreneurial.
I found this review helpful (0)
of 5 stars
1. Good team buildings2. Can take on great responsibilities even your are just an intern.
1. Pay is not high especially when compared with top tier consulting firms.
1. Feel free to share your opinions and they value your ideas.
1. Supporting environment.2. Allow interns to take on important responsibilities.
1. Relatively low salaries compared to other consulting firms.2. No official return offer for summer interns no matter how you perform.
1. Feel free to express you ideas. Teams value your opinions no matter how junior you are.
Peers and leaders. Variety of work and industry. Considers your personal commitments.
Lesser interaction with client. Long working hours at times, normal for a consulting firm.
Make a good impression at your first project, giving you advantage in getting better projects in the future.