Work at Eagle Hill Consulting? Submit a Review

Open communication leading to unconventional consulting

Executive in Government/Public Sector | Arlington, VA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work life balance and focus on the individual

Comments

Company with open communication, great benefits, and truly committed to work life balance in a challenging client setting

Feels like working for a start up without the weekend work

Experienced in Management | Arlington, VA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The incredible culture and the opportunity to creatively solve client problems.

Training stipend could be greater

Comments

An enthusiastic generalist who thrives in an energetic, creative, team-oriented, non-hierarchical environment will thrive here.

Best career change I could make was joining Eagle Hill

The people and the working environment

Nothing, compared to other places I have been!

Comments

Eagle Hill may not be a Big 4 consulting company, but most of our people and all of our leadership have been there. The best aspects of those firms have been migrated to a small company that is focused on its people and making change for their clients. It is a great place to learn and thrive as a consultant - while working with great people everyday.

Balance is key to Success!

Midlevel | Arlington, VA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility, Ability to learn and grow in my career, great leaders and coworkers

We are currently only in the DC-metro area

Truly a best place to work

Midlevel | Arlington, VA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture and work/life balance

10 times the growth and STILL the BEST PLACE to WORK!!!!

Experienced in Management | Arlington, VA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Working for a small firm that gives clients the quality they deserve and one that also cares for its employees

The rapid growth which has been a challenge to insure that everyone still feels the culture of a very small firm.

Comments

Being a small company there are many opportunities to grow your career. Core Teams and Tiger Teams provide experiences that you may not receive at a client site. We also have what we call Career Families. This is a relationship that is built on a family structure to insure an employee always has consistent and personal attention given to their career at Eagle Hill. It is also a structure that has been put in place to insure that each employee feels an integral part of a growing company.

Amazing people, amazing clients, amazing growth

Executive in Management | Washington, DC | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

I'm proud to be part of Eagle Hill Consulting and excited to tell others about my company!

Midlevel in Government/Public Sector | Arlington, VA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Compensation, work/life balance, and opportunities to grow my career.

There are none.

Comments

Eagle Hill Consulting is a great place to grow your career with the opportunity to be involved at the highest levels of the company even as a beginner. The culture is innovative and forward thinking. Your colleagues are hard working and intelligent problem solvers that don't hesitate to take ownership across the board. I can't imagine a better consulting firm to join forces with!

Midlevel in Government/Public Sector

Arlington, VA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Firm culture, growth potential, and access to Senior Leadership.

Love the work, the team, and the fact that we are helping our clients solve their issues

Partner in Management | Arlington, VA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

we have fun collaborating to solve our client's problems with innovative solution

fast growth means constant change

Comments

we focus on solving client's problems together and in collaboration with the client!