Overall Salary Rating

Work at Deloitte Consulting LLP? Submit a Review

November 2018 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Highest in the industry, on average. Great retirement benefit as well.

September 2018 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

High base salary. I'm at $200k as an experienced Manager

August 2018 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

The compensation was a little below fair market value, but the year-end bonus was definitely some of the best in the market. But you had to kill yourself to earn it. And everyone killed themselves. After over 4 years you're fat, ill, and still single unless you consider marriage to your job to be life-sustaining.

August 2018 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Salary and raises are in-line with other Big 4 firms, but no Bonus until after year 3, no CoL adjustments (72.5k in NYC or SF? LOL) make it less desirable. YE process is also insanely tedious as it takes 6 months from the YE date (1st week of March) until your raise and promotion take place (1st week of September).

Midlevel in IT Operations & Implementation | Arlington, VA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Best: Bonuses for high performance plus ad hoc applause awards are significant, 401k plus medical plans are convenient
Worst: No free parking at primary work site

Executive in Human Resources | Charlotte, NC | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

I can't comment on firm-wide compensation as I do not have access to all packages. However, my individual experience and the experiences that have been shared with me have been equitable. Very strong performers are compensated very well. I have neither seen nor heard of income inequality based on any diversity factor.

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Minneapolis, MN | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

They pay well, and if you perform well the percentage bumps are extraordinary and industry leading in my opinion.

They offer one of the best FMLA policies in the country, and also have an incredible training facility called "DU / Deloitte University" - a 4-star hotel and training facility (really, though, its a consultant's retreat location). They also offer the Graduate School Assitance Program, for which I am taking part. They'll pay for my MBA tuition and only require two years back with the firm.

I am gay, and the LGBTQ equality work, inclusion policies, and support of my colleagues is exceptional, and in some ways is made to feel 'beneficial' because they sponsor events, conferences, and in-office activities for these communities.

Partner in Strategy | Los Angeles, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

A comprehensive package that addresses everyone at different life stages.

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Arlington, VA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

As a partner / principle we are paid on earnings and quite predictably which is great for planning

Lack of equity pay impacts tax burden on partners

Experienced in Financial Services | San Jose, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Best aspects include an above industry compensation package. Additionally, the compensation progression is also good and tied to the performance.

Worst aspect - Deloitte salary progression is more bonus focused than base salary increase focused. While bonuses have increased the increase in gross salary is not as high as it was used to be. However, still relatively higher than industry