Overall Salary Rating

Work at Deloitte Consulting LLP? Submit a Review

Midlevel in IT Operations & Implementation | Houston, TX | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

401K matching

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Philadelphia, PA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

As a partner, I am very well compensated - and I do not know anyone at the partner/MD level that complains about the fairness of our compensation. The compensation is exceptional!

Partner in Strategy | Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Best aspects include very competitive base package, attractive salary progression, opportunities to progress in a diverse environment. Areas of improvement involve technology flexibility (bring your own laptop).

Partner | Chicago, IL | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Compensation directly tied to performance. Outstanding entry level salary/bonus, and earning potential for Partners and Managing Directors.

Executive in IT Operations & Implementation | Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Great compensation but transparency into how reviews impact compensation is hazy.

Experienced in Retail & Consumer Goods | Denver, CO | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Salary is tied to ratings, and because we have a "rank and yank" approach that is driven by a forced curve, salary become a contentious topic because many, including myself, feel that their rating is a reflection of politics more than performance.

Partner in IT Operations & Implementation | Costa Mesa, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

There is no pay inequality at Deloitte. It's a performance based compensation model and not impacted by gender and other factors. Also, attention to diversity, women in business, working parents and other aspects of life events is a great part of our culture as well.

Midlevel in Management | Chicago, IL | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

My favorite perk is the wellness subsidy which allows for 50% back on wellness related purchases up to $1,000 (you get back a MAX of $500) per year. I've used the subsidy to buy a road bike, jogging stroller, fitness classes, ergonomic home workstation, etc. It's fantastic.

We also have fantastic parental leave policies which I've used twice.

Partner in Government/Public Sector | Atlanta, GA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

As a partner, we are very highly compensated

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation | Raleigh, NC | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

I have no complaints about Deloitte's compensation package. In terms of diversity, as a women I feel like I am treated equally and I am proud to work for a company with a female CEO.