Work at Crowe Horwath LLP (Consulting Practice)? Submit a Review

Top financial advisory firm

March 2015 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Crowe's recruiting process is more rigorous than most big four firms. The candidates that are hired are very well rounded top performers.

Crowe's client relationships are deep and client engagement is a key metric for the firm, therefore, you get more exposure and visibility into the client's pain points than you would at another firm.

The firm is focused on global strategic growth in both depth and breath of service offerings. Therefore, promotions and responsibilities come quicker than at Big four firms where there is stagnation.

The firm revolves around its value base which in essence is "do the right thing and be good to our people, clients, and community first"

The branding has not caught up with the reality in all markets. This firm is exceptional, but the marketing budget is not as big as the Big four's.

Comments

The firm is unique in its partnership structure whereby partners "share" in the earnings of the firm. This aligns everyone's interests across the firm to do well as a firm as opposed to being broken out between markets or service offerings. This firm is growing tremendously and it the path to partnership is faster than Big four due to the ability to pivot your career and direction and to grow into new opportunities more easily. Big four firms are less flexible with career growth opportunities because their partnership is essentially a conglomerate of different businesses operating independently.

Partner in Financial Services

Columbus, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the people at the firm

travel

Experienced in Business Operations

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, all management and staff are sincere, helpful, and care about our consultants, and clients

Nothing.

Comments

The people, CroweHorwath cares, and will invest in you, and we care about your success

Partner in Financial Services

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Our SME's make my job easy

brand recognition

Experienced

Columbus, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The ability to move up at your own pace and the pace is almost strictly based on your performance.

As a mid-sized firm, we are still working to get our name out there more so that we are more recognized.

Partner

It is rewarding.

Have to deal with tough issues sometimes with our clients.

Comments

It's a wonderful place to build your career.

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

growth potential

being away from home

Comments

Great firm, I'm excited to be here.

Entry-level in Financial Services