ClearView Healthcare Partners

4.3 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 62 Employee Reviews)

The people

Occasional late nights

Comments

ClearView will challenge you at times, but it will do so in an environment that is supportive and fun, and at the end of the day the challenges you face at ClearView will provide you the ability to succeed at any career goals.

2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The work is always interesting and frequently has significant impact on the client's strategy

None

Comments

ClearView only considers the best, brightest, and most well-rounded candidates from the top schools

2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The work is incredibly interesting

Not 9 to 5

2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture, early opportunities for responsibility, and long-term professional development and career opportunities (at ClearView and beyond)

Hours can be unpredictable, but long hours are appropriated acknowledged and rewarded

Comments

Working at ClearView enables you to leverage your academic background and experience while applying it to a rapidly evolving, high-impact field. Day-to-day life is dynamic, collaborative, challenging and rewarding. Compared to generalist firms you get to stay in the field you love and have the potential to grow rapidly as a professional. Compared to other life sciences consulting companies, you are given the support you need to succeed both formally and informally. Unlike many consulting companies, ClearView can be a long-term career option given an open path to partnership and sustainable work-life balance (five ClearView babies in the past year!). Alternatively, ClearView is a great starting point for many different long-term career opportunities (e.g., medical school, business school, Ph.D., industry, venture capital, private equity, etc.).

2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The company truly cares about the individuals within the organization.

Comments

Most strategy consulting firms all use the same "buzzwords" and statements to describe themselves. You have to look "under the hood" to understand the true differences that exist between companies. Once you look closer at ClearView, you will realize that there's a unique commitment to transparency, meritocracy, and collegiality that supports an incredibly strong company culture. In addition, you'll find that their approach to professional development and training is second-to-none and possibly the best in the industry. Finally, they're just really good at what they do, and you'll benefit from being at a top firm in this space in many ways, both while you're at the company and in your future career (e.g., excellent reputation, good connections, terrific letters of recommendation, and so forth).

2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I genuinely enjoy the people I work with. I learned a great deal from them on a daily basis.

Comments

Know why you want to join ClearView and what you would contribute.

Firm culture

Consulting sometimes has long hours

Comments

ClearView is a great choice for someone looking to gain a foundation understanding in consulting that wants to make an impact in the healthcare and life sciences sector.

2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The company culture and career development opportunities

The occasional project that involves talking to large amounts of community physicians in Europe

Comments

If you know you want to work on projects related to your life sciences background, this is the place to be. ClearView is young and energetic, as a workforce and company, and the work we tend to do is long term strategy to help develop new drugs and build brands, which is more fulfilling than slashing work forces or revamping processes.

2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture and the work/life balance make for a good life.

I really struggle to think of anything negative about the firm.

Comments

Get to know the employees while you are visiting. Happy and friendly people are a joy to work with.

2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The projects, the culture, the compensation, the partners.

I would like more international work, a better 401(k), more sick days.

Comments

If you are interested in the life sciences and want to consult in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device space I would apply here. We may not be that big now, but the firm is doing really well, gaining prestige throughout the industry, and has great mentors and culture. Come check us out!