Work at ClearView Healthcare Partners? Submit a Review

ClearView promotes rapid development

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Community, rapid promotion, exciting work

Long hours

Challenging, dynamic, and rewarding experience professionally and personally

Experienced in Strategy | Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Smart and passionate people, challenging and rewarding work, excellent promotion policies and compensation

It's consulting, it will never be a 9-5 job every day

Comments

Choose a firm that not only helps open doors for whatever might be next for you, but also one that has a chance of becoming a career. ClearView's work, training, promotion policies, culture, and flexibility make it an organization you could stay at long-term. And, if you choose to leave, we have a great alumni network and the leadership is committed to helping you find the best next option.

Growth and development

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

Nothing is of serious concern

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Leadership's focus on employee satisfaction and happiness

We are are an entrenched strategic partner to top pharma/biotech companies and at the forefront of new product commercialization

Executive in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

We focus on delivering excellent work to demanding cutting edge clients...there are no political distractions...and we are consistently knocking it out of the park

We could grow faster and at times I think we are intentionally "flying under the radar"

Comments

Smart people working together (not cut-throat) to develop strategic recommendations for senior leaders in Fortune 50 and growing/innovative pharma/biotech companies.

We work in incredibly interesting therapeutic areas (e.g., gene therapy, ultra orphan disease, oncology, etc.)

Working for a successful, focused, privately held firm is so much better than for a publicly traded company or a generalist consulting firm

Top-notch Experience in Life Science Strategy

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Other | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Lively atmosphere, great work, clear opportunities for growth

Limited geographic choice

Comments

Ask about each firm's growth strategy - this reflects hugely on the priorities of the leadership.

Incredible growth opportunity for diverse training in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology space

I love the people that I work with and the challenging questions we think about on a daily basis.

The unpredictability of any given week

Comments

Every resource and opportunity is given to consultants to succeed at ClearView and tailored to each individual's career goals. Everyone is incredibly open and transparent about the job and what they desire to get out of working at ClearView.

Fun, collaborative company with many professional development opportunities

Culture, opportunities for advancement, the Company's commitment to me and my professional development goals

Limited lunch options at Newton Corner

ClearView has provided me with the knowledge to thrive in the life sciences industry

It is an environment that challenges me academically, and has a lot of options for career development

At times, it feels as though the leadership is unapproachable, mostly due to business

Comments

ClearView is an amazing place to work. The people are great, everyone has a coach that helps them with career/future development. Everyone works hard and is challenged by the work they are doing.

The Rapid Rise: How one scientist supercharged his career, thanks to ClearView Healthcare Partners.

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The work, the people, the compensation, and the career opportunity

It's hard work - the learning curve is perpetually steep, until you become partner

Comments

There is no better option if you want a future in helping pharma and biotech companies determine their future strategy in terms of drug development and technological innovation. This is truly a great, one-of-a-kind place to work - truly a best-in-class firm, but one that is rapidly growing day by day.