Work at A.T. Kearney? Submit a Review

Excellent experience

January 2016 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Awesome people
Friendly environment
Immediate exposure to senior client (internal & external)

Small if compared to top 3, but it could also be a plus

Comments

It is a life-changing opportunity. It is really nice to work for the firm, you won't be disappointed

Intern review

January 2016 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

Strategy – 80% of the work we do is strategy-based, rather than implementation

Workload, short project timeframe, lack of depth in some industries.

Comments

Working in Parthenon-EY is a great experience that you can hardly get unless you go to the top three

Don't start your career at A.T. Kearney

December 2015 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

The company has a cutting edge when it comes to procurement.

Partners are usually recruited from other consulting companies, and I regret to say this; the ones leaving a top-tier one are not likely to be the rock stars. I had a terrible experience with the partners at A.T. Kearney, who have a condescending and arrogant attitude. This is unlike other consulting companies I have either worked at or with. After I quit, the partners did not even bother to say "hello" if I met them until I met them as a client when they appeared to be my best friends.

Comments

I can honestly not recommend anyone, neither newly graduates nor experienced hires, to start at A.T. Kearney. There are so many better consulting companies out there, both seen from the client perspective and the consulting perspective. A.T. Kearney was a great disappointment compared to the other, larger, consulting company I moved on to.

AT Kearney: Immediate Impact and Growing Advantage

September 2015 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

1) Work with fortune 500 companies across most verticals on issues of strategic and operational importance
2) Great peers and leaders

1) Need to expand in sectors like Financial Services
2) Develop a more streamlined and coherent global thought leadership platform

Comments

AT Kearney hires heavily from the top schools in different fields worldwide. Lateral hires are usually at a relatively higher level in India, but across different levels of the org. pyramid globally.

nice

August 2015 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

good atmosphere
quick learning
have a good relationship with my workmates
balanced lifestyle

sometimes long working hour
the pay is not so high

Comments

it is a good place for candidates to start his career as consultant

Growing professionally and personally within a growing company!

Midlevel in Aerospace/Aviation/Defense | San Francisco, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Ideal scale, Personal Experience, Diversity of Challenges

Long hours, but that is expected, and I see my peers at other firms maintaining similar schedules

Comments

A.T. Kearney will care about your development and success. Come join a firm where you can grow to what you want to become while being noticed!

Collaborative culture, built by smart, down to earth people

Midlevel in Strategy | Toronto, Canada | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture

long promotion cycles

Comments

Fantastic time to be at the firm: extremely aggressive growth, global engagements, fair compesation

High growth, great culture, and exciting opportunities for new consultants

Midlevel in Financial Services | Toronto, Canada | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Fun, friendly and collegial culture

Lower awareness/ prestige vs. MBB

Comments

Choose firms based on culture and fit, rather than prestige and exit opportunities. Remember your A.T. Kearney might be radically different my A.T. Kearney, and success will come choosing a place that is right for you

It can be all you want it to be

Midlevel in Human Resources | Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the people, the opportunity for personal development, opportunity for professional development, work/life balance

don't have any!

Comments

Get to know the people you meet at recruiting events or during interviews - you could find yourself spending a lot of time with these folks!

Great personal growth

Partner in Retail & Consumer Goods | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great outlook and Firm growth in addition to massive opportunity for personal growth. Best culture!