Work at Analysis Group, Inc.? Submit a Review

Great place to work!

March 2016 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

I have worked at Analysis Group just over three months in an administrative position. Although I can’t comment on the consulting experience, I can say that overall I have had a positive experience at Analysis Group (AG). When I first came to AG, people kept mentioning the culture and how it was laid back yet professional. I didn’t believe it until about 2 months in, when I realized that it really was that way! Having come from a very hierarchal previous employer, where ego and title trumped good ideas and conversation, working at AG has been a relief. Because of the more casual atmosphere, you can find Managing Partners talking to Analysts in the hallway and even have friendly conversations with the CEO, who you will see walking around the hallways. People are friendly and like to have a good time. There is constantly free food around and a ping pong table in case you need to blow off the steam.

I think the consulting career can be tough on work/life balance, but you will encounter these issues at any consulting company. AG offers many benefits to employees to help manage this balance and HR is always helpful should there be any problems.

Comments

I hope prospective candidates will read this and know that they will be in good hands at AG, with interesting case work, friendly colleagues, and competitive pay/benefits.

Prestigious firm with intelligent and friendly employees that maintains a strong culture

Entry-level in Human Resources | Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

AG gave me the opportunity to work with great people, do exciting work, and to grow personally and professionally.

Partner in Economic | Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Our culture, our challenging work, our focus on doing what is best for whole at all times.

Great place, great colleagues, great work

Partner in Economic | Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

Nothing really

Comments

If you have the brains and skills, this is a great place to work.

I leave work every day proud of my accomplishments yet humbled by my impressive peers.

Entry-level in Economic | Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Company culture of intellectual gift giving

Experienced in Human Resources

Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People

Comments

Great opportunities for undergraduates, strong placement in top MBA, PhD and JD programs- firm designed and supported prep workshops. Interesting work, smart people, great comp.

27 years happily done, looking forward to the next 27

| Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Every year, I think I am a better consultant and economist as a result of my work at Analysis Group. I am fortunate to work with a gifted CEO who helps us all attain ever-greater professional achievements.

Nothing comes to mind.

Comments

When evaluating job opportunities, pay close attention to which firm has employees that are unconflicted about their job satisfaction. Based on that test, Analysis Group is no doubt the leader in its field.

AG - The Greatest Place to Work Ever!!!!!!!!!!

Midlevel in Economic | Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The Culture is very fun and collobroative eveyone's idea count.

The house

Comments

Do you like to have fun and are academically inclined?

Fantastic opportunities to be at the cutting edge of my industry, great culture, and wonderful colleagues....just the best!

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

opportunity to do cutting edge work with wonderful colleagues for strong clients

I love the place....no worsts

Comments

Be honest, do your homework, and relax

Experienced in Human Resources