Work at Analysis Group, Inc.? Submit a Review

Great place to grow

January 2018 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

You're able to pick your own adventure when it comes to staffing. There are lots of opportunities to explore new fields, particularly earlier in your career.

Hours can be unpredictable and the clients can be demanding.

Advice to Candidates

Being able to succinctly explain a difficult concept is better than showing off technical and quantitative mastery.

The best place to be a professional economist

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I am always getting better at what I do thanks to my wonderful colleagues and extraordinary workplace.

Nothing comes to mind.

Entry-level in Economic

Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people are all highly intelligent and friendly.

Awesome ride.

Executive in Economic | Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

Learn fast, with colleagues who really care about your growth and development.

Midlevel in Energy & Utilities | Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people are excited, passionate, and willing to try new things.

Promotion occasionally happens late as the firm is very cautious.

Advice to Candidates

I often tell prospective Analysts that if they're looking for a place to spend 3-4 years before graduate school, I can't think of a better option. Analysis Group invests so much in formal and informal mentorship and on-the-job training. After a couple years here, our Analysts look back and are shocked at how much they've learned.

Senior Partners also seem to care very deeply about their people. I have never had a Partner turn me away when I ask for a chance to talk or for informal mentorship. In the past year, I have had one-on-one conversations with at least 5-6 of our partners as I sort out my next career steps.

Rewarding and lucrative!

Executive in Economic | New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The challenging projects, big picture focus, lack of bureaucracy, and respect for ideas regardless of their source.

Some of the work is pedantic. As we get bigger, it is harder for the Managing Principals to spend as much one-on-one time on junior staff development as they used to.

Advice to Candidates

People who are successful here are collaborative, are skilled at building relationships, enjoy an academic environment, and hold themselves and others to high standards.

Excellent.

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people and the casework

The hours and inequitable work between employees

Advice to Candidates

Casework can be boring at times and awesome at times - prepare yourself for the peaks and troughs

My experience at AG has been one of tremendous professional and personal growth in an environment filled with people I respect and admire.

Partner in Economic | Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

culture, quality of the people, nature of work

Nothing - I love the place.

Fascinating work, friendly environment

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Fascinating work, great people

unpredicability of client demands

Fabulous people, fabulous opportunities

Partner in Economic | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The partners are truly interested in building the next generation