In choosing a law firm, you are making an investment in your career. Wherever you envision your future—within WilmerHale or in government, academia, business or the judiciary—we provide room to grow and the resources to develop. At WilmerHale, you’ll find opportunity and experience at every turn.
To learn more about WilmerHale, please visit wilmerhale.com.
- WilmerHale has earned a spot on the American Lawyer A-List for nearly every year of its existence – a prestigious list highlighting the top 20 law firms in the nation that excel in associate satisfaction, diversity, finances and pro bono.
- Vault – 2017 Associate Survey Rankings: #12 Best Firm to Work For; #7 Best Formal Training Program; #12 Best Pro Bono Program; #16 Best Associate/Partner Relations; #18 Best Firm Culture; #17 Best Overall Diversity; #20 Best Diversity for LGBT
- Recognized as a top place to work by Bay Area News, The Boston Globe, Crain’s New York, The Washington Post; and Dayton Business Journal;
- WilmerHale was selected by Yale Law Women’s Top Ten Family Firms in seven of the last eight years
- WilmerHale named a “Best Law Firm for Women” for the 9th consecutive year by Working Mother magazine.
- WilmerHale recognized among Law360’s Top 100 Best Law Firms for Female Attorneys;
- The Women in Law Empowerment Forum recognized WilmerHale with Gold Standard Award for placement of women in leadership positions;
- WilmerHale named to National Law Journal’s Appellate Hot List for eighth consecutive year;
- Law 360 named WilmerHale’s Appellate and IP Practices as Groups of the Year (5th consecutive year for both practices);
- In 2014, The American Lawyer named WilmerHale the “IP Litigation Department of the Year”, the 3rd time WilmerHale has been named a winner, and a 4th time the firm has been named IP Litigation Department of the Year finalist since the contest inception in 2002;
- The National Law Journal reports that WilmerHale argued the most cases during the recent US Supreme Court term;
- The Washington Business Journal recognized WilmerHale as a top Corporate Philanthropist for fourth consecutive year;
- The National Law Journal ranked WilmerHale among the top three national law firms for its public policy work its Influence 50 annual survey;
- Both the Boston Business Journal and Silicon Valley Business Journal ranked WilmerHale a Top Intellectual Property Firm.
- WilmerHale earned a 100 percent rating in the 2016 Corporate Equality Index for the 8th consecutive year based on the annual Human Rights Campaign Foundation survey to identify the best places to work for LGBT equality.