In choosing a law firm, you are making an investment in your career. Wherever you envision your future—within WilmerHale or in government, academia, business or the judiciary—we provide room to grow and the resources to develop. At WilmerHale, you’ll find opportunity and experience at every turn.
To learn more about WilmerHale, please visit wilmerhale.com.
- WilmerHale has earned a spot on the American Lawyer A-List for nearly every year of its existence, a prestigious list highlighting the top 20 law firms in the nation that excel in associate satisfaction, diversity, finances and pro bono.;
- Vault – 2016 Associate Survey Rankings: #6 Best Firm to Work For; #8 Best Formal Training Program; #9 Best Pro Bono Program; #10 Best Associate/Partner Relations; #10 Best Firm Culture; #13 Best Overall Diversity; #15 Best Diversity for LGBT; #18 Best Diversity for Women; #19 Best Diversity for Minorities.
- Recognized as a top place to work by Bay Area News, Crain’s New York, The Washington Post; and Dayton Business Journal;
- WilmerHale named a “Best Law Firm for Women” for the 8th consecutive year by Working Mother magazine.
- Yale Law Women named WilmerHale one of the top ten family friendly firms.
- Three WilmerHale Partners were recognized as “Outstanding Women Lawyers” by The National Law Journal;
- Featured in the National Law Journal’s IP Hot List for four consecutive years;
- Law360 named WilmerHale’ s Appellate and IP Practices as Groups of the Year (4th consecutive year for Appellate, 3rd consecutive year for IP);
- In 2014, The American Lawyer named WilmerHale the “IP Litigation Department of the Year”, the 3rd time WilmerHale has been named a winner, and a 4th time the firm has been named IP Litigation Department of the Year finalist since the contest inception in 2002;
- Law360 designated WilmerHale “Pro Bono Firm of the Year” for the 3rd consecutive year;
- Named “World’s Leading International Arbitration Practice” by the Global Arbitration Review
- The Washington Business Journal recognized WilmerHale for Corporate Philanthropy Award for the second consecutive year;
- WilmerHale named Top Charitable Contributor by the Boston Business Journal;
- For the 7th consecutive year, WilmerHale earned a 100 percent rating in the Corporate Equality Index, an annual survey that evaluates the treatment of LGBT employees in the workplace.