PEPSICO, INC.

4.0 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 2 Employee Reviews)

Submit a Company Review

Great opportunities; large corporation
January 2015 | Current Employee

Worldwide exposure; great brands; unbelievable opportunity to try new marketing ideas, develop brands, flavours, techniques. Great deal of respect regardless of level in the organisation.

Long hours, typical bureaucratic problems of an organization this large. Sometimes hard to figure out who's in charge of what.

Comments

This is, in all respects, a great place to work and to thrive, if you're willing to put in the hours and take personal responsibility for your work. Have had opportunities to work at other Fortune 50 corporations; there's no comparison. PepsiCo generates excitement with its products, offers boundless opportunities and makes coming to work fun.

Great culture and well led
December 2014 | Former Employee

Culture was very much based on diversity. It wasn't about "let's not talk about diversity to not offend anyone" but more about "let's talk about it because that's what makes us unique and gives us a competitive advantage"

It's big company - there are always downers when it comes to that. Change can be slow and sometimes you have to navigate not just solving a business problem but solving it through the constraints of bureaucracy.

Comments

I worked at a bottling plant for Pepsi right out of college and you could tell that they put a lot of emphasis in keeping college grads in the company and helping them grow into leaders. A few years in, I chased a good salary and left the company and wished I had stayed in Pepsi instead. Culture matters and I didn't realize that until I got out.