Work at KELLOGG COMPANY? Submit a Review

Beautiful headquarters - disappointing HR and IT

April 2016 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

Great cafeteria with good food choices and attractive comfortable
environment. There are a lot of different job opportunities depending on your
field of interest. There are many marketing and IT job opportunities.

Headquarters in Battle Creek, which is a small town with very little to see and do in the area. But more importantly, they have a terrible HR department. Very rude and do not actively search for good candidates to fill IT positions. When I interviewed by a Ms Day I was left waiting for a long time and she was not courteous. Have prepared for a presentation and traveled for close to an hour during winter snow storm on interstate. I would of just walked out had I not been through such an ordeal in travel and preparation time.

Comments

I suggest you bypass HR it is a total waste of time, and go directly to the
hiring manager. The HR lady I dealt with had no idea about the position I was applying for, and in addition, was very rude.

Great place to work

September 2015 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

I have been working at Kellogg's for several months and I can honestly say the company has surpassed my expectations. Good work life balance, ethical culture, great team.

Can't think of any downers right now. I would say that salary could be a bit better. Opportunity for career advancement can be somewhat limited.

Comments

Be willing to learn, and to meet as many people as you can. Networking is key on any environment.

Get Our Career Newsletter

Interview, resume and job search tips emailed directly to you.