Work at KELLOGG COMPANY? Submit a Review

Beautiful headquarters - disappointing HR and IT

Great cafeteria with good food choices and attractive comfortable
environment. There are a lot of different job opportunities depending on your
field of interest. There are many marketing and IT job opportunities.

Headquarters in Battle Creek, which is a small town with very little to see and do in the area. But more importantly, they have a terrible HR department. Very rude and do not actively search for good candidates to fill IT positions. When I interviewed by a Ms Day I was left waiting for a long time and she was not courteous. Have prepared for a presentation and traveled for close to an hour during winter snow storm on interstate. I would of just walked out had I not been through such an ordeal in travel and preparation time.

I suggest you bypass HR it is a total waste of time, and go directly to the
hiring manager. The HR lady I dealt with had no idea about the position I was applying for, and in addition, was very rude.

Great place to work

September 2015 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

I have been working at Kellogg's for several months and I can honestly say the company has surpassed my expectations. Good work life balance, ethical culture, great team.

Can't think of any downers right now. I would say that salary could be a bit better. Opportunity for career advancement can be somewhat limited.

Be willing to learn, and to meet as many people as you can. Networking is key on any environment.