Work at AXA Financial Inc.? Submit a Review

Great Place to Work!

February 2016 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

The best reason to work for AXA Advisor's is flexibility and compensation structure. In this job you create your own luck and salary by how are your work and how fast you learn. If you rather sit in a desk and be a drone to corporate overlords then be my guest just don't choose this job and think that it is that.

In creating your own schedule and starting a business it takes hard work. If you are not cut out for the variable pay structure or longer hours then you are not cut out for this business.

Advice to Candidates

Office is nice and professional but the aesthetic is fairly conservative and traditional rather than modern. I acknowledge remodels take money so this isn't so much of a complaint but rather a suggestion.

If you need experience, AXA is a good start.

February 2015 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Salary to help pay off students loans, benefits, and sick days.

Poor management, lack of leadership, high employee turnover. Horrible training period.

Advice to Candidates

I took this position straight out of college and it has been a good starting point in my sales career. They pay well if you are a hard work and hit achievble goals. Yet I has been challenging and disappointing at times. I would recommend focusing on other similar organzations who have there act together, but AXA is good if you can't get any other sales job.