Work at Apple Inc.? Submit a Review

Best Electronic Devices

June 2017 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Friendly user computers and laptops, and not to mention extremely friendly user iphones. Also great customer service

I cannot think of any down sides. I have had an iphone 5s for a while now and had no problems with it. They last long. I would say the battery is the only issue.

Comments

If you want to work at Apple store, I have heard from many people that you just need to be nice to people and always smile, that is the key.

Great

Not good perks
No lunch
No dinner
No extra salary

Comments

You should defently work for Apple inc, just dont do it in Greece!

Apple Retail Stores

January 2017 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

Fun workplace environment, strong corporate culture, emphasis on feedback and employee empowerment at the store levels, a willingness to pivot and make change, embracing innovation on all levels

Unwillingness to negotiate on salary and benefits, too big to fail mentality and often misses low hanging fruit that could improve long term success of the brand. Work life balance can be tough in the stores, but so is the case in all retail establishments.

Comments

Be prepared for a long interview process. Confidence is key -- you don't need to conform at Apple which is great, but you need to have a strong sense of self and a passion for what ever gets you out of bed in the morning!

iphone 6s

November 2016 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Apple has out done themselves again with breathtaking technology that continues to amaze. The camera sharpness is amazing and all of the new functions that have been adapted to this new phone.

With all Apple products it is the updates that mess things up. Whenever there is a new update available the phones began to have glitches.

Comments

Be wise and choose the department you love not a department you wish to make a lot of many in.

Interview

June 2016 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

It was fun for the time I worked there where I established a good relationship with people.

I got fired on my day off by my friend.

Comments

My time working here was fun and I felt good on the job.