Work at Union Bank, N.A.? Submit a Review

Executive

Los Angeles, CA | 2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

i work on a challenging project that has wide impact to the organization. I am very happy in my current role.

Intern in Risk Management

The people

The slow paced environment, and lack of training programs

Comments

The only complaint I have is in regards to work ethic. I am used to, and enjoy working extremely hard. The Union Bank atmosphere is work oriented, but they also are huge on work/life balance. Don't get me wrong this is a good thing, but I do wish it was a little bit more work focussed.

Intern in Account Management/Relationship Management

Los Angeles, CA | 2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

The job is very fulfilling.

Entry-level

management support, health benefits,

Comments

Very Satisfied- I love working with all the top management and attending management meetings. I love that my company doesn't micro manage and the management is very supportive throughout my training.

Midlevel

THE PEOPLE and supportive managers

The need to increase employee morale at the front end especially in the processing and swing shift positions.

Comments

I’m currently in the Leadership Development Program. I’m astonished by the opportunity we currently have to oversee and train in all the operations of the bank.

Intern in Sales & Trading

Los Angeles, CA | 2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The best things about working at Union Bank is the balance of work and life, and also the large exposure offered to the industry. Co-workers are more than willing to educate on complicated financial instruments while also being willing to have a normal conversation, leaving me excited to come to work the next day.

The worst thing about working at Union Bank Los Angeles is the traffic getting to and from work

Comments

Not only do I feel that I am a positive contributor to the desk, but the work and postition's responsibilities seem very worthwhile and informative, not to mention that the pay seems very fair for the work required.

Intern in Private Wealth Management/Private Banking

Los Angeles, CA | 2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The trading floor has very experienced employees.

can't think of one.

Comments

Although an intern, I have learned very much and have been given great responsibility.

Experienced

Other | 2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

They have great training program for their young talented employees

Entry-level in Commercial Lending

Irvine, CA | 2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Training program, social aspect of office.

Work can be tedious, lower pay than some of my peers.

Comments

My job is putting me on the path to where I want to go. My current position is temporary, and I would be less satisfied if it was permanent.

Entry-level