Work at UBS? Submit a Review

For a banker, UBS is in the sweet spot as a career: Global, full service, high quality, but manageable in size, with real momentum

Executive in Corporate Finance | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

It is a full service, global firm, but feel close-knit and energetic. There is a real sense of momentum.

Like all investment banks, the work is intense. We all work hard.

Experienced in Mergers & Acquisitions

New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Global platform and investment banking is a core focus of the firm

The place to work for entrepeneurs

Executive in Corporate Finance | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

culture, international opportunities, cross-firm collaboration

Strong collaborative culture where you can learn, grow, and be fairly compensated

Executive in Risk Management | Stamford, CT | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Collegial culture

Stress

Comments

Intellectually challenging with decent compensation.

Experienced in Operations (i.e. HR, Internal Accounting, Marketing, etc.)

New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Career growth and mobility, strong line manager support, competitive compensation

Building an interesting career with stellar colleagues is possible at UBS

Experienced in Operations (i.e. HR, Internal Accounting, Marketing, etc.) | Other | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture we are building is true to the firm and "liveable." I am happy to work for a firm where excellence, integrity and collaboration are expected. I highly appreciate the ability to work remotely and I love the global team I'm part of and the global culture. My function is highly professional and committed to flexibility.

Given the events of the past decade and the fact that I eventually chose to work remotely from Colorado, my career choices have been significantly limited. However, there is still opportunity, and I appreciate that.

Comments

Most of the businesses at UBS are global and this is worth seeking out because it makes the role so much more interesting. Find one that fits your skills and interests and then ask a lot of questions about style of management, commitment to career development, diversity, work-life-balance and etc.

Great minds, great teams

Midlevel in Operations (i.e. HR, Internal Accounting, Marketing, etc.) | Stamford, CT | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I have been with UBS for almost nine years, and it's the people that keep me here. I have been with the same team for my full tenure, and have enjoyed working with such motivated, collegial professionals.

Great culture and people that are willing to invest in your career.

Entry-level in Sales & Trading | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture/people

inefficiencies in back/middle office/outsourcing... lean workforce all around so less time

Midlevel in Corporate Finance

Culture

Past bad press

Midlevel

New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture & the stimulating, challenging work we do for interesting clients

Long hours

Get Our Career Newsletter

Interview, resume and job search tips emailed directly to you.