Work at J.P. Morgan? Submit a Review

J.P.Morgan

January 2016 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Great culture and organizational values, lots of room for growth, and amazing benefits.

I haven't found any reason to dislike my present employment. Everything is positive to me.

Comments

JPMorgan Chase is a huge organization and in general a great place to work for, flexible, and very professional

Executive in Technology

Newark, DE | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People / Culture / Learning

Midlevel in Technology

Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work Life Balance

Midlevel in Portfolio Management

Smart & Humble People

Comments

A commitment to integrity, fairness and responsibility
We will not compromise our integrity. We face facts. We have fortitude. We foster an environment of respect, inclusiveness, humanity and humility. We help strengthen the communities in which we live and work.

Entry-level in Equity Research

New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Learning from so many smart, motivated, professional, and trustworthy people whom I am proud to work alongside.

Comments

If money is not your most important factor, J.P. Morgan is the best investment bank to work for by far. You work with amazing people, servicing high-profile clients, executing market-making deals, all for a firm whose integrity and mission you can believe in. Our goal is to grow and train people to keep them for their whole careers, and you will not find better career mobility or development opportunities anywhere on the street.

Midlevel in Equity Research

Culture.

Seems like the prospects of declining pay will eventually negatively impact morale.

Midlevel in Private Wealth Management/Private Banking

Culture and intellectual capital

Analyst Program Structure

Comments

JPM is the top firm on the street, with the strongest culture, intellectual capital, client base, and business outlook. The opportunities here are endless, and the firm is great about making those opportunities accessible to employees who desire them. I know that the firm is hugely focused on developing junior talent and is constantly looking for opportunities to improve the Analyst/Associate programs. Bottom line: this is a great place to work.

Early opportunity with ample support

Midlevel in Private Wealth Management/Private Banking | Palo Alto, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, opportunity, respect

Stress, high expectations, work life balance

Comments

J.P. Morgan is an amazing place to work if you are committed to the financial services industry. If you are not sure this business is for you, they ask a lot of you and in return you learn a ton. But if you aren't passionate about what you are doing every day at work, you may lose interest and burn out.

I came for the training, but have stayed because of the opportunities, culture and amazing colleagues that I work with every day.

Executive in Risk Management | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the culture, breadth of opportunities, amazing colleagues

as with any large firm, there is extensive bureaucracy

Comments

JPM is a huge organization that offers opportunities across the firm. If you want to be in Financial Services, you will be able to find a role (or series of roles) that fit your personality, lifestyle, education and skill set. The culture is very strong and open. If you have a business question or issue, you just ask it. There are people at all levels willing to help including many affinity groups and mentors to help you navigate the firm and your career.

Hard work, good people keeps me happy.

Experienced in Fixed Income Research | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People

Large organization - hard to get to know all the groups

Comments

JPMorgan has the best culture on Wall Street. It enourages hard work and innovation, and recognizes it through promotion, flexibility, and work-life balance. Because of the platform's size, it offers tremendous internal resources and better mobility opportunity than other banks.