Work at J.P. Morgan? Submit a Review

I came for the training, but have stayed because of the opportunities, culture and amazing colleagues that I work with every day.

Executive in Risk Management | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the culture, breadth of opportunities, amazing colleagues

as with any large firm, there is extensive bureaucracy

Comments

JPM is a huge organization that offers opportunities across the firm. If you want to be in Financial Services, you will be able to find a role (or series of roles) that fit your personality, lifestyle, education and skill set. The culture is very strong and open. If you have a business question or issue, you just ask it. There are people at all levels willing to help including many affinity groups and mentors to help you navigate the firm and your career.

Midlevel in Alternate Investments/Hedge Funds

New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Firm leadership and culture, long term career development opportunities and competitive compensation

The hours/flexibility and work/life balance may not be optimal due to demanding workload on leanly staffed teams

Hard work, good people keeps me happy.

Experienced in Fixed Income Research | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People

Large organization - hard to get to know all the groups

Comments

JPMorgan has the best culture on Wall Street. It enourages hard work and innovation, and recognizes it through promotion, flexibility, and work-life balance. Because of the platform's size, it offers tremendous internal resources and better mobility opportunity than other banks.

Several challenging investing roles across asset classes over my career. All earned based on performance in prior rules.

Executive in Equity Research | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

it's a meritocracy, not much politics even at relatively high levels

Great

Entry-level in Private Wealth Management/Private Banking | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture of developing young talent

Work/life balance but that is the nature of intro finance positions.

Incredible responsibility early in my career

Midlevel in Private Wealth Management/Private Banking | Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Colleagues, Training, Culture, Compensation

Technology, Innovation

Opportunity

Executive | Dallas, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Commitment to Technology

Learn, Help and Have fun and we pay you for it!

Executive in Private Wealth Management/Private Banking | Austin, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The intellectual capital and humane approach

Competition, there are a lot of smart people here.

Comments

The firm is fair, very paternalistic and very team oriented. Always looking to make things better for our clients and employees.

I have spent my entire professional career here and plan to never leave as I love my clients, my colleagues and my work.

Experienced in Private Wealth Management/Private Banking | Houston, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I work with incredible people, changeing markets keep things ever changing, i learn constantly and i take care of families, which is fullfilling for me as i am able to help them

administrative and procedural headwinds

Comments

Items to ask about are level of comp, structure of comp and metrics, culture, mobility (if that is desirable), promotions

Executive in Risk Management