Work at J.P. Morgan? Submit a Review

J.P.Morgan

January 2016 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Great culture and organizational values, lots of room for growth, and amazing benefits.

I haven't found any reason to dislike my present employment. Everything is positive to me.

Comments

JPMorgan Chase is a huge organization and in general a great place to work for, flexible, and very professional

Entry-level in Risk Management

January 2016 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

Strong brand and competitive pay for juniors. Internal mobility to risk is very possible.

Politics, small team and bureaucratic.
"Brands" risk management as banking.

Comments

Might be a great entry point for a career but not for the long term.

Too Much Growth, Too Little Oversight

October 2015 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

incredible company focus on savings of energy and cost-effective energy improvements for communities. A great graphs and charts company.

disconnect from front line employees. Unsure of what is happening at communities or what service clients expect for high rent rates. Very little confidentiality. All communication goes through management pipeline, and little is distributed below. There seems to be a resentment toward the employees who manage the day to day as opposed to those in the corporate office. Geniuses and brainstormers are needed, but these jobs are 80% perspiration and 20% inspiration. There is a serious shortage of "perspirers" in an environment based on exclusion.

Comments

assume you will be at this position indefinitely. The career path doesnt happen here due to removal of middle level management positions years ago. They are "thinking about" starting a manager training by the end of the year for hourly candidates. The company has been around too long to have quality of life in an infant stage. The positions in management slots are largely filled from outside the company. If you are content with your beginning pay and title, it may be a fit. There are huge gray areas in professional behavior.

Executive in Technology

Newark, DE | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People / Culture / Learning

Midlevel in Technology

Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work Life Balance

Midlevel in Portfolio Management

Smart & Humble People

Comments

A commitment to integrity, fairness and responsibility
We will not compromise our integrity. We face facts. We have fortitude. We foster an environment of respect, inclusiveness, humanity and humility. We help strengthen the communities in which we live and work.

Entry-level in Equity Research

New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Learning from so many smart, motivated, professional, and trustworthy people whom I am proud to work alongside.

Comments

If money is not your most important factor, J.P. Morgan is the best investment bank to work for by far. You work with amazing people, servicing high-profile clients, executing market-making deals, all for a firm whose integrity and mission you can believe in. Our goal is to grow and train people to keep them for their whole careers, and you will not find better career mobility or development opportunities anywhere on the street.

Great people lead to an even better experience

Entry-level in Private Wealth Management/Private Banking | Houston, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people that I work with

Our technology needs lots of improvement

Awesome. Lifechanging. Would be happy to work here if I live again

Experienced in Private Wealth Management/Private Banking | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, colleagues, clients, #1 global franchise

Nothing to mention company specific, however banking is not for everybody

Comments

Learn the culture, meet people, know the street and make your diligence

Executive in Technology

Exciting technology

Heavy focus on process

Comments

So many opportunities here. You can find a place that interests a grows you for entire career.

SALARY FINDER

• 50
  • 75
  • 100
  • 100+
Yearly Salary Range (US$ Thousands)