Work at Houlihan Lokey? Submit a Review

Open Runway to learn, grow and develop the skills you need to be successful here or anywhere

Mid-level in Restructuring | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work Life Balance; Compensation, Responsibility / Relationship with Senior Members

High learning curve, great people, opportunity for advacement

Experienced in Mergers & Acquisitions | Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work / Life Balance

Competitive culture

Great place to experience live deals and learn - firm culture is held in high regard

Executive in Restructuring | New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The firm culture is great and the work we do is interesting and creative

It's a job in investment banking, it's not for those unwilling to put in the hours

Comments

Houlihan Lokey is a great firm at which to start, and continue a career. It has great senior leadership and is well positioned for future market growth.

Executive

Dallas, TX | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Optimism, leadership making the right strategic steps and taking the firm in the right direction.

Global Head of Recruiting

Executive in Corporate Finance | New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Recognition and flexibility

Getting up to speed

Comments

Smart people at HL

Nonstop learning working with incredible professionals and top clients.

Executive in Restructuring | Los Angeles, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great clients and interesting work; incredible culture (a real team); top compensation.

Unpredictable work load sometimes.

Comments

There is no better finance training than financial restructuring at Houlihan Lokey. You learn finance, accounting, law and strategic negotiations, Much more of the job is technical, versus other more administrative roles in finance. The clients we have are world class, our team has a tremendously inclusive culture, and we pay well. We also promote from within; many of our MDs started as analysts.

Mid-level in Mergers & Acquisitions

Los Angeles, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great culture and learning environment

None

Comments

A lot of work, but if it is the right job for you, there is no better industry or place to work

Entrepreneurial environnment with great culture and deal flow

Experienced in Mergers & Acquisitions | New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

great company culture, entrepreneurial environment, great access to clients

Opportunity to build a long-term, successful and rewarding career doing work I enjoy for clients I respect with people I love.

Executive in Operations (i.e. HR, Internal Accounting, Marketing, etc.) | Los Angeles, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Incredible people and culture

NA

Comments

Great quality of life relative to most investment banks. Lots of stability at the senior ranks that lend itself to incredible on the job training and development of junior staff as well as incredible culture. Differentiated business model that allows for both growth and stability. Promote from within giving opportunity to build a long term career.

Experienced in Corporate Finance

San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Colleagues, high-quality deal flow, strength of financial sponsor coverage team, pay