Work at Deutsche Bank AG? Submit a Review

Leveraged Finance

September 2018 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Lots of chance to prove yourself in a company that is attempting to recover from previous mistakes

You can be the best performer but some seniors are not grateful for your work ethic

Advice to Candidates

Good learning experience, better companies out there though. Depending on your role, you can be thought of highly or not.

Associate

January 2018 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

Easy hours
Easy work
Collegiate atmosphere
Business side is highly intelligent

Low pay compared to market for lawyers
Some weekend work required

Advice to Candidates

Show your interest in banking and be familiar with regulatory impact on the bank

Working in HR for a bank

June 2015 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

Good salary. Also, a good community feel, although I suppose that's part of my job, to make sure there is a community there.

Long hours. Can't get past this. It's definitely something I can't deal with or stand - I'm more of a work to live kind of person and I want to spend time with my family and friends.

Advice to Candidates

Prepare yourself for a bit of an old boys club, but lots of nice people there. I was on the right side as a woman in HR - I wouldn't want to be a female banker though, it's incredibly cut throat.

DB Group Finance

February 2015 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Flat organization gives a platform for continuous advancement. Low bar so easy to shine.

Weak financials pose a challenge for promotions. Very little subject matter experts. High volume of consultants replacing permanent positions.

Advice to Candidates

Process improvement background is a plus. Bear in mind there is a strong push to move functions down to Jacksonville, FL.