Work at Wipfli LLP? Submit a Review

Manager

May 2018 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

- Wipfli LLP is growing rapidly so there is ample amount of potential for associates that are looking to eventually make partner some day. I have a clearer path to partner now then I did when I worked in the Big 4.

- Wipfli LLP is new to the Chicago market so they are still not used to competing with other large public accounting firms in such a large city. This is also true when it comes to Chicago based clients which are much more demanding than smaller town or smaller city clients.

Advice to Candidates

Wipfli LLP has as many pros and cons as any other top 20 public accounting firms so I would not county Wipfli LLP out of your list of firms to consider working for. I have enjoyed my time working at Wipfli LLP more than the two public accounting firms that I worked for previously.

Overview

November 2016 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

A laid back environment, that allows employees the get word done with less stress and zero micromanaging.

A lack of supervision, feedback and concern for employees bettering their skills and knowledge.

Advice to Candidates

Pretty average as far as hours worked and employee compensation as compared to other large regional firms.

Fantastic place for career!

August 2016 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Highly intelligent, ethical people striving to be the best. Aggressive growth, fanatical about quality and customer experience.

The only possible downer is that fast growth leads to getting to know new offices, offerings, and associates on the fly. But it sure beats slow/no growth!

Advice to Candidates

If you want to work hard, challenge yourself to set aggressive goals and achieve them, this is the place for you!

Experienced in Tax

Minneapolis, MN | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Opportunity and culture.

N/A

Entry-level in Tax

Wausau, WI | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I enjoy the people I work with and the work that I am asked to do.

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance

Milwaukee, WI | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The great people I work with!

Advice to Candidates

Great place to work that provides a good work/life balance and is always willing to work with your schedule whereever possible.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Green Bay, WI | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture. Able to keep a small firm feel while using our resources available as a Top 25 firm to properly service our clients.

Different offices occasionally act independently of the overall firm when certain policies/guidelines do not match their wants.

Entry-level in Financial Accounts & Reporting

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture and work-life balance

Client footprint and lack of diversity

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

Green Bay, WI | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture

Entry-level

Other | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Wipfli truly strives to be one of the best places to work for and it shows.

There may be times when you are struggling to find work to keep you busy.

Advice to Candidates

I could not be happier with my employment experience thus far. Wipfli is commited to its employees as well as their happiness.