Work at Untracht Early LLC? Submit a Review

Partner/Principal in Tax

Florham Park, NJ | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The interesting & challenging work, the people I work with and the future outlook and growth.

tax season hours

Advice to Candidates

The firm has been growing for the last 25 years, which creates many opportunities. The people, environment and personalities are one of our strengths. All of our staff work very well together. Partners, managers, etc are all very approachable and work with staff. Compensation is excellent The work is always interesting and challenging, which makes it exciting. Hours are long at times, but no different than other firms I have worked for in the past. Management is always working towards improving work/life balance for employees. I have never worked at a firm that cared so much for their employees.

Great experience and a lot of learning opportunities.

Mid-level in Tax | Orlando, FL | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, people, and benefits.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

Florham Park, NJ | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The best aspects of working at my firm is getting a well rounded Accounting experience. This includes completing Audits, monthly write-ups, and even some tax work if I would like.

Advice to Candidates

One of the best features of the firm is that we have an Operations Associate who makes sure that work is distributed within each department properly in order to avoid some employees being drowned in work while others have not enough work to do. Another great experience is getting to work on different teams and with many people. I am in the Assurance department but am not only getting experience with Audits but also get to do monthly Accounting work for other clients. It is very interesting to get different work. I never feel like I'm doing the same thing everyday.

Great people work here.

Entry-level in Tax | Florham Park, NJ | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work/Life balance

Specialization at a young stage of my career.

Advice to Candidates

It is a great place to work if you are interested in the financial services/hedge fund industry of accounting.

Fair and hardworking accounting firm with high potential for growth.

Entry-level in Tax | Florham Park, NJ | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Compensation, culture, and other employees.

Hours

Advice to Candidates

Workload can be strenuous during the busier times, however they are balanced out by workload during non-busy periods, vacation time, compensation, summer hours, and free meals during busy season.

I like to refer to the firm as my second home, and that is in a good way.

Executive in Tax | Florham Park, NJ | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Compensation, time off, and culture.

None that I can think of.

Advice to Candidates

The firm has a great culture, provides very generous compensation and benefits, and has grown extensively over the past few years.

Good people, competitive compensation, has some flexibility

Experienced in Tax | New York, NY | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I love the partners and senior managers I'm working with

Too tedious with timesheet. It's a painful task already, but they made it even more painful...haaaa

Advice to Candidates

I think Untracht Early is a great firm to work for. You get exposure to many area of tax. People here are great and willing to teach. Sometime one can get really busy during tax season, but season is season, the harder you work, the more you learn. I love their PTO program. it's the best one I've experienced.

Mid-level in Tax

coworkers are great

tax season hours

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance

Co-workers and management

paternity leave policy (1 day per year of employment, 5 days max; must use PTO to supplement)

Great Career Start.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Florham Park, NJ | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The strong team environment.

Some of the clients and busy season, but that's the profession at the end of the day.

Advice to Candidates

I really believe as a firm we do a lot of good work and are one of the top/most respectable mid size firms in NJ.