Work at Sikich, LLP? Submit a Review

Sikich is full of opportunities

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Springfield, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great culture, forward thinking firm, good opportunities for advancement

None to note

Advice to Candidates

This is firm that pays a competitive salary, and is looking for talented people who want to be successful. Sikich has a very strong technology practice compared to the majority of CPA firms. This gives Sikich an advantage over other firms as the CPA profession moves into a future where clients are using artificial intelligence, data analytics, and blockchain technology.

a tremendous opportunity for interesting and challenging career

Partner/Principal in Tax | Akron, OH | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

people and culture are great

Advice to Candidates

candidates have great opportunity to shape their own career and lifestyle

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance

Springfield, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the people

the growth pressure

A career, a career for lifetime learning.

Partner/Principal in Tax | Springfield, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

It has progressive leaders who are constantly challenging the way we conduct business to stay competitive.

Disruption is the new norm.

Advice to Candidates

No job or career is perfect but you try to achieve a balance of what you like and what has to be accomplished to perpetuate the organization. Our firm has a lot to offer with opportunities to work with great clients, gain technical competencies and have time to pursue personal interests.

Sikich Future Firm Now

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Milwaukee, WI | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Opportunity for professional growth

I love where I work.

Entry-level in Tax | Akron, OH | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Cutlure, people, work/life balance

N/A

Advice to Candidates

As someone who came back to public accounting, from a private company, the workload is significantly more during busy season, but that should be expected. Something I really enjoy through busy season are our busy season games, which is a fun activity we do throughout busy season. Aside from busy season, I think the workload would be the same as anywhere else. We have the freedom of working our own hours as long as our work is done, and for some people that is a necessity in living a healthy work/life balance. I think the people here are the greatest feature we have, everyone is here to help.

Sikich LLP is a foward thinking firm that provides a large array of professional servies which makes it a great place to be a part of.

Partner/Principal in Tax | Milwaukee, WI | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The firm has great leadership, vision and culture and expects to be at the top.

Advice to Candidates

I believe that Sikich, LLP is a great place to work. The leadership is forward thinking and constantly looking to improve to make it easier for clients to work with us and to make things better for employees. The firm advocates using the best technology and monitors the market place for better options. The firm has invested a significant amount in Sikich University in order to support the learning and growth of our team.

Sikich...Great People and Great Vision!

Partner/Principal in Tax | Milwaukee, WI | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Firm Culture and the People

At times there is a disconnect between offices within the firm

Mid-level in Tax

Akron, OH | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Use of technology and the willingness to change and stay at the forefront.

Some people still lag behind on embracing change.

Advice to Candidates

Sikich does an excellent job of trying to share the workload. This makes it much less stressful during peak seasons and gives a better work/life balance.

Unlimited opportunities for those willing to put in the time and effort

Experienced in Small Business Services | Akron, OH | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE