Work at Schenck SC? Submit a Review

So much more than just a job!

January 2016 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

The company with a clear vision, inspiring culture, and right resources to succeed; focus on team and investment in growth of each team member by emphasizing and providing ongoing continuous education and opportunity to undertake diverse projects

Hours during tax season can be harsh, but it's true of any public accounting firm

Comments

I love coming to work every day: even under pressure people are positive, respectful, and kind towards each other and clients; team members are simply brilliant and willing to share the wealth of their expertise with new team members and clients; I feel that I'm continuously challenged and offered opportunities to learn and grow. I strongly believe that this company has a bright future outlook!

Great group of Professionals

January 2016 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Awesome people to work with...very attentive, professional, knowledgeable. Flexible schedules during most of the year.

Long hours during 'busy season'... especially February, March and April.

Comments

This is a great place to work...team atmosphere, flexibility, helpful team members, plenty of opportunities for advancement, great clients. Other than our family business, it's the best employer I've ever had in my 43 years of employment!

Be jealous you don't work at Schenck!

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | Appleton, WI | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great culture, great leadership, great outlook for firm growth, high opportunity to be promoted fast

Having to tell people what Schenck does. I look forward to our prestige increasing

Comments

Compared to what I hear from my friends at other public accounting firms. The compensation is comparable if not better. You will have a better work/life balance. The culture is much more laid back. You will get to be more involved with clients, and the business outlook looks outstanding.

My brief experience with Schenck has been a great learning experience and a lot of fun with all of the great people who work here.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Green Bay, WI | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, the culture, and the opportunity for growth

none

Join the fun, exciting firm!

Entry-level | Wausau, WI | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture

None

Comments

This job allows me to have a nice work-life balance.

Amazing place to work

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Green Bay, WI | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Best training and development programs, best compensation and benefits, best work environment

There is so much work and we are constantly getting more clients that we need to work a lot of hours.

Mid-level in External Audit

Experienced in Tax | Fond du Lac, WI | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Career opportunities

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance

Green Bay, WI | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Early client interaction and accelerated responsibilities.

No different than most other firms, tax season can be draining.

Comments

Firm appreciates a hard working, self motivated individual who wants to be challenged and rewarded for performance and development.

Experienced in Learning & Development