Work at Rehmann ? Submit a Review

Rehmann Truly Puts People First

Executive in Human Resources/Recruiting | Lansing, MI | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Our leadership team is not only focused on today, but truly is looking to the future. I have complete confidence that they will make the best decisions for our associates and our clients.

Be all you can be here at Rehmann!

Partner/Principal in Tax | Detroit, MI | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Associates FIRST then CLIENTS....

Advice to Candidates

Rehmann is not too big and not too small. We handle very large and very small clients - so you will be challenged and allowed to find your niche. You are constantly encouraged to grow your knowledge base and provide value to clients.

Endless opportunities, supportive coworkers, dedicated leadership, outstanding clients: Rehmann.

Mid-level in Consulting | Other | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility, innovation, culture, people, clients, work, parties, training, opportunities, vision, and leadership.

Schedule, stress, & hours.

Advice to Candidates

Rehmann is without a doubt and by far the best employer. You can expect to work hard. You will be challenged and we have high expectations. It's not uncommon to work 65+ hours a week at the peak of busy season. It is a lot, especially your first year or two. In that time you will learn more than you can imagine, you will form lasting bonds and friendships, you will be invited to office events designed to relieve stress, you may or may not be asked to dress up in goofy costumes on teams of people and compete in mini games to reduce stress. You will also eat many meals, enjoy puzzles, Bingo, and you will, of course, be invited to have a beverage (if you are of age) after 5pm. Did I mention that everyday is jeans day? And if you have a family, or aren't interested in working so many hours, Rehmann generally accommodates flexible schedules. After busy season we all enjoy vacations, time with our families, and a more manageable workload. I'm not saying that everything is magically perfect and easy after April 15th, but the stress from the first part of the year tends to melt away moving into May. Compensation in our area is above average with opportunities for bonus', commissions, and other additional pay. We're not slowing down - Rehmann continues to grow, add additional services, and improve both employee and client satisfaction. You will use your entire skill set and learn about every aspect of our business and what we can do for our clients. Business Wisdom Delivered. THE Firm of Choice. OneRehmann. Best. Job. Ever.

The Firm of choice for both clients and associates!

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Other | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Love the culture of the firm as well as the firms mission and future plans

As with most accounting firms, my least favorite aspect is having to complete detailed daily time sheets

Great people to work with and great clients, very positive environment and amazing culture

Partner/Principal in Consulting | Farmington Hills, MI | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

culture and open door policy of management

heavy busy season requirements

Advice to Candidates

Best culture I have seen in any business, great team oriented approach and open door policy of management. variety of clients and ability to specialize or be a general practitioner.

Rehmann - the firm of choice!

Experienced in Administrative Services | Other | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great culture and ability to work from home

Rehmann is a people focused firm that knows that engaged employees leads to client sucess.

Partner/Principal in Consulting | Saginaw, MI | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The firm has a very strong committment to putting people first.

At times it becomes difficult to find the appropriate work/life balance.

Excellent culture

Experienced in Human Resources/Recruiting | Troy, MI | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work/life balance, ability to work remotely, culture, and firm leadership

compensation

Experienced in Human Resources/Recruiting

Troy, MI | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people and the culture

I couldn't be happier

Experienced in Marketing | Lansing, MI | 2019 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility, opportunity for growth and great people to work with

I truly can't think of any!