Work at Raffa P.C.? Submit a Review

Mid-level in Financial Accounts & Reporting

Washington, DC | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I'm at ease with the way the employees are being treated by management.

The employee turnoever

Comments

First and foremost is the diversity of the firm. It is more than likely that you'll have somebody within the firm that is of the same race, orientation, culture, etc.. / Second, the firm gives out highly competitive salaries and benefits. / Third, the firm is socially conscious, specially with its philanthropic work.

Partner/Principal in Advisory Services

Washington, DC | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The feeling that they understand my goals and wants, and that they are committed more to making a sustanable difference in my life and those around me in our community than to simply making more money.

Sometimes client demands can seem unreasonable and it may make it tougher for both the employer and employees to be in 100% control of that life balance we all strive for.

Comments

If you want to do more than just earn a living-- I mean if you care about making a difference in your life and in the lives of others around you, many of them more in need than we are in need, this is the firm for you. I come to work knowing there is much to be done, much to look forward to and I leave each day knowing I have made such a difference.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

People

Scheduling deadlines.

Comments

Workload, quality of life.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

Washington, DC | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great people/leadership, great clients, committment to the community, diveristy

The only negative is that there are times when the hours are very long, but this is expected for audit.

Experienced

Washington, DC | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people,the clients, the culture

Partner/Principal in Financial Accounts & Reporting

Washington, DC | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Firm's success, great people and our nonprofit niche

commute

Comments

A prestigious and reputable firm that has been very sucessful and growing over the past 20 plus years, Offers excellent opportunities to learn and develop as a professional, leaders truely care about the employees' happiness and sucess - actively monitor workload, work/life balance, morale, etc. , our high standards and expectations provide challenging work environment which enable our employees to gain solid, well-rounded experiences. A group of fun people that work in a cohesive team environment.

Entry-level in Financial Accounts & Reporting

Washington, DC | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Ability to learn more and contribute to the organization

unknown

Comments

Overall, this firm is a great organization to work for as entry level and midlevel candidate. The company is committed to diversity and excellent culture. it involves a lot of work but if your are looking for progression, it is the right place to be. The firm has excellent working relationship between top level managment and staff. the company provide a lot of training to all employees

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Flexibility; telecommuting

Group adapting to change uniformly

Experienced in Financial Accounts & Reporting

Washington, DC | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The work/life balance, the types of clients we serve, my co-workers

Lack of formal mentoring program for managers

Comments

Raffa does try hard to give employees a good work/life balance; however, in public accounting there will be times when you have to work extra hours. But the managers and partners try hard to make sure this isn't happening all the time and will shift work around to others. The fact that we serve the nonprofit community almost exclusively is a big plus. The pay is good, the benefits are great and people are nice here... This is the best firm I've worked for in my 25+ year career.

Partner/Principal

The people

Competing demands on time

Comments

none