Overall Interview Rating
4.3 of 5 stars (1,626 Ratings)

Work at PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) LLP? Submit a Review

Displaying 1-10 of 1,626 Employee Reviews

April 2016 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

Very through interview. They really make an attempt to get to know who you are and your thought processes.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | San Jose, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

We have two rounds of interviews for campus hires, usually the first one being on campus and the second round in-house. For out of area candidates, the firm pays for the travel, food, and hotel costs. Before in-house second round interviews is a dinner and social with the candidates and the firm employees. On the day of second round interviews, one employee is assigned per candidate to host them through the interview day, which includes 2 interviews, one with a manager and one with a partner, and an office tour. Candidates hear back via phone call by the partner who interviewed the candidate within 2 weeks.

For campus hires: Please walk me through a case you have worked on at school in a team setting and elaborate on how your team solved the case. What's your favorite accounting topic? Please describe a time when you had to work with people from diverse backgrounds. What did you do when a conflict occurred?

Executive | San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

Not only are we seeking the traditional accounttants, but we have a big need in hiring STEM candidates.

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | Dallas, TX | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

Once individuals pass the baseline resume expectations, interviews are generally a question of personality and fit. An ideal candidate is academically accomplished and possessed of a reasonable drive to work hard and learn, learn, learn.

We pretty much never ask case questions, however a lot of our interview questions are typical behavioral topics such as strengths, weaknesses, accomplishments, thoughts on leadership. While those may be cliche, generally interviewees have prepared for them so it gives us a chance to see them at their "best." We will also almost always have additional "conversational" discussion to try and get to know the "real" person.

Entry-level in Internal Audit | Louisville, KY | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

the interview process is lengthy, and it can be difficult to get a position without having previous intern/ professional work experience. There was a release around guidance for campus recruits recently by a campus recruiting manager. To summarize, it stated the firm was looking for very high achieving students, active roles/ leadership in social programs, with professional work experience, and other skills (IT, database querying, statistics, etc.).

I can't speak to interview questions.

Mid-level in Consulting | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

All candidates are evaluated on 5 main dimensions, which are the same dimensions on which staff are evaluated when they are working here. Ideally, a candidate would have strong leadership skills, technical capabilities, business acumen, cultural dexterity, and relationship skills.

The firm uses behavioral interview questions, and for consulting a case study.

Executive in Internal Audit | Houston, TX | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Describe a time when you had to balance your work or schoolwork with extracurricular activities. Describe a time at work or school when you had to modify your communication style based on the audience. Tell me about a time at work or school when you had to reach out to others with whom you were unfamiliar for assistance.

Experienced in External Audit | Irvine, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

Competition is exceedingly strong. We have a great recruitment team and client service staff are equally invigorated to be involved in interviews. The quality of candidates continues to grow stronger and stronger. It is a daunting prospect for any upcoming graduate!

Try to limit the prescriptive "interview" questions and focus on the key dimensions of the ideal professional we are seeking. Questions focus on determining underlying abilities and skills in key areas.

Experienced in Consulting | Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

The interview is length 3 round by this callback is the same day if you are getting an offer...Mostly type A is hired

Experienced in Finance | Tampa, FL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Interview Review

The firm is always seeking CPA or CPA candidates as well as CIAs. Tax & Audit are our highest hires.

Narative questioning around our professional guiding principals. Be prepared for "Tell me about a time...." or "Give me an example of...."