4.0 of 5 stars (7,611 Ratings)

Work at PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) LLP? Submit a Review

Displaying 31-40 of 7,611 Employee Reviews

Other in Marketing

New York, NY | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

culture, people, learning and development

n/a

Growth

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Fort Lauderdale, FL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Emphasis on diversity, positive co-worker relationships, great mentorship and development program.

Busy season is busy

Advice to Candidates

Workload is high during busy season but that's the nature of the job and the firm provides initiatives to help provide work-life balance. Noted that the job is what you make of it and you have the opportunity to learn a lot if you are receptive to it.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

Boston, MA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, people & benefits

Stressful deadlines

Extremely prestigious firm, great work with great people, and lots of opportunity for advancement

Partner/Principal in Tax | Washington, DC | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Terrific work with terrific people.

Happy Work Life, Happy Home Life, a Great Career Decision

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Saint Louis, MO | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people and the opportunities for advancement and training to better yourself.

You have to be willing to work hard. Busy season is busy.

Advice to Candidates

The firm does a great job of making everyone feel included and the amount of trust they put in you and the flexibility you can have within your first year is more than I ever expected. Busy season is busy, but the extra perks they offer can make up for it.

Opportunity to solve some of the most complex problems that exist in the largest businesses around the world

Mid-level in Consulting | San Francisco, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The experience gained by solving complex issues for top businesses around the world.

All aspects are as to be expected with the industry and nature of work. No out of the ordinary complaints.

Advice to Candidates

The firm will find your limits and push you to them. This will help you see your full potential and develop you into exceptional leaders. The work requires sacrifices of your personal time compared to some other industries, but nothing you shouldn't expect working at a firm like PwC.

Educational

Intern in Tax | Chicago, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

pay, social responsibility, prestige

none

Advice to Candidates

I think that anyone looking for a prestigious firm that actively goes out of their way to better their employees lives should consider working here.

PwC: The bridge to your goals!

Mid-level in Administrative Services | Phoenix, AZ | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great teams, supportive leadership, compassionate and futuristic culture

Things are constantly changing (processes, applications, etc), and we must continually educate ourselves to keep pace with advancing technology and policy changes in government

Advice to Candidates

I do administrative support for the firms partners and managing directors. I enjoy working from home and having a flexible schedule that allows me to focus on my priority, my son. I am happy to be working with people who share similar values and believe in making the world a better place. Anyone who is forward thinking, motivated, excited about the future and possesses a caring heart is a wonderful addition to the PwC family!

Continuous development and opportunity for advancement

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | Atlanta, GA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility and opportunity

The majority of work is all in a three-four month window of the year

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Boston, MA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Working with a broad and talented group of professionals who enjoy helping each other learn, grow and serve our clients.

Not firm specific but level of regulation within the public accounting profession.