4.0 of 5 stars (6,711 Ratings)

Work at PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) LLP? Submit a Review

Displaying 21-30 of 6,711 Employee Reviews

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

Houston, TX | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

networking and learning opportunities

work balance

PwC offers a rich career path for those seeking challenges and motivated by working with smart colleagues in a friendly environment.

Executive in Human Resources/Recruiting | Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Development opportunities--and ability to leverage my strongest skills. Flexibility.

Comments

The most important thing working in an organization this size and complex is a person's ability to take their career into their own hands. There is so much the firm offers to support your career path, but you must take interest in controlling your future by enthusiastically pursuing what's important to you, creating a wide network and staying up to date on internal and external news.

Enriching

Executive in Audit & Assurance | Miami, FL | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture and people

Comments

I have been here for over 15 years and have had the opportunity to go on two mobility assignments, one global, and change my career twice. This is a place where you can pursue many career opportunities.

I love PwC!

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | New York, NY | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

A great organization that is committed to the development of its people.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Portland, OR | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The opportunities to move within the the Firm according to your interests and passions. And the amazing flexibility.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

San Diego, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Experience gained, and a high degree of exposure to invaluable opportunities

Hardworking individuals, rewarding experiences, and a network of possibilities.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Seattle, WA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, the culture, the opportunities, as well as the learning experiences I have had.

The amount of time we spend at our jobs, vs the compensation we receive.

Comments

I feel that we are very transparent in our firm. We have some amazing individuals who truly want to help you become/grow into the best version of yourself. I truly feel that I can turn to anyone on my team and they will be there for me, whether it pertains to work or home life. I feel that we have some amazing learning opportunities as well as a wide range of client types/sizes so everyone gets an opportunity to work on a variety of clients.

Consistent development making me better every day as a well rounded professional and business leader.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Greensboro, NC | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Focus on our people and core values and investing in those relationships to be the best firm for quality work and great client service.

Sometimes client service is difficult as the clients are unforgiving when it comes to our schedules and respect for our time.

Entry-level in Tax

Chicago, IL | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The experience (i.e challenging work), great team, and emphasis on corporate responsibility

Partner/Principal in External Audit

New York, NY | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility, opportunity to grow and challenge yourself, diversity

long hours for a few months