3.9 of 5 stars (5,167 Ratings)

Work at PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) LLP? Submit a Review

Displaying 1-10 of 5,167 Employee Reviews

Experienced Associate

May 2015 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

1. Very prestigious firm with high profile clients
2. Excellent training programs

1. Seating arrangements need to be reconsidered for employees as the NYC office cannot hold even a fraction of the staff.

Comments

1. Be a quick learner.
2. Intend to be the best you can be but also be part of the team.

Great place for hard working, fast, smart young people.

May 2015 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

Name recognition world wide. Great support services. Nice branded luggage. Young culture.

Competitive and no job security. I passed on lots of other top jobs and when the economy was going south (I worked from '07-'08) they pushed back start dates, hired too many associates, and cut a bunch of us. Really hurt ability to pay back student loans and left me without job when I could have accepted government position.

Comments

Think whether you're truly a top player in your field (accounting probably). It's a competitive game like professional poker where you may be smart but so is everyone else. You may be better off going to KPMG, BDO... or government if you can't afford being let go and on your own...

Hands Down the Best Employer and Best Bosses/Leaders I Have Ever Had!

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | Charlotte, NC | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility, Benefits, Colleagues & Work Performed

We always want more money!

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Training, opportunities, flexibility

benefits related to the firms matching program.

Experienced in Tax

San Jose, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility

Executive in Sales

McLean, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

PwC is the largest and most prestigious professional services organization in the world. We are squarely positioned for incredible growth, while simultaneously maintaining our market position as thought leaders in almost every offering and industry.

There are honestly none that I can think of.

Executive in Tax

Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility and openness to all points of view

Entry-level in External Audit

San Francisco, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

Flexibility, work life balance, great people who care about me

Experienced in Tax | Dallas, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, flexibility

recognition and compensation

Comments

Work life balance is better here than anywhere else, and the people are the best I have ever known. I plan to be here until I retire.

PwC = People Who Care, about you, your family, your future, and our clients and colleagues - and it shows

Partner/Principal in Tax | Washington, DC | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Many people want to change jobs in the future - not me, and not most of my colleagues to the extent I can speak on their behalf. I hope my career is here and here for the long term. This is an amazing place and I feel lucky to be a part of the future we are building here.

The only negative are the administrative issues, but those are issues at any firm and certainly not unique to this firm. Billing is fairly streamlined, we have good IT people, etc., but it is still and always be somewhat frustrating to have to deal with these things when we want to focus on our work and our clients. But it has to be done, and I know of no place where it does not have to be done, so I am not sure that is a negative about this firm per se, rather, just a nature of the business.

Comments

if you want a challenging, rewarding career with a lot of opportunity for advancement, enormous support no matter your background or interests, and enjoyable, encouraging colleagues, then you should consider this firm.