Work at MBE CPAs? Submit a Review

very fast paced and positive.

Partner/Principal in Tax | Other | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

growth, opportunity and flexibility

lots to do all the time.

Entry-level in Tax

Wausau, WI | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Encouragement

One way ticket to a successful career.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Other | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The firm's morale is extremely high. All of the staff become like family and are willing to assist when needed/asked.

Working for a mid-sized firm means a close-knit work environment, which can lead to "everyone" knowing your business.

Advice to Candidates

Our firm has a high level of morale; all staff become close, like family. There are, also, phenomenal benefits to working with us, such as lunch paid by the firm on Saturdays during tax season, health insurance, company picnics, birthday lunches, 401(k) company match, and more. Our firm has invested in the younger staff to keep the firm going once the "older" staff are no longer with us.

Sunny with a chance of meatballs

Entry-level in Bookkeeping | Other | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. I work with people that I wouldnt mind seeing outside of work.

I would say the worst aspect of working at my firm is that I am a new hire and feel semi-retarded at times. Although I am starting to feel more comfortable

Advice to Candidates

I would recommend working there. Its a great place to work because as a public accountant you get exposed to so much in the accounting field. It may be kind of overwhelming at first but you will be surrounded by a lot of great minds that are eager to help you in any way that they can. I feel like its making me a better accountant and by the time I get there, my CPA exam will be a walk in the park.

This is a great place to work where the company truly cares about your success in life.

Partner/Principal in Tax | Other | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

atmosphere

tax season

Young and Growing Firm Develops Top Notch Audit Services

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Other | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the atmosphere is positive and supportive of growth, there are always ooputunities to move forward in the direction you choose

alot of responsibilty very quicklly, timing effincies with due dates

Best Job Ever

Other in Bookkeeping | Other | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility for each individual as to their personal needs.

Anything I can think of is petty.

Advice to Candidates

If you are willing to work, be thorough, and be willing to keep learning, it is easy to work your way up the pay scale and become a valued member of the team. This also includes the art of learning to properly deal with others.

Extremely flexible

Experienced in External Audit | Other | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Advice to Candidates

Flexible hours, great leadership, opportunities to grow, great firm culture

I'm grateful to be working at MBE.

Mid-level in Tax | Other | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work environment/culture; attitude.

Intensity of work in the Spring.

Advice to Candidates

In my experience, this firm is unique in looking at work culture as a crucial aspect of the firm. They have taken the time to look at this as an aspect of employee retention, and it has paid off.

Partner/Principal in Tax

Other | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The team of people, direction firm is heading, and flexibility.