Overall Salary Rating

Work at KPMG LLP? Submit a Review

Executive | New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

See previous comments on my alternative work arrangement.

I really do not have anything negative to say about overall salary, benefits and perks. I think my Firm does an excellent job.

Entry-level in External Audit | Charlotte, NC | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

I am very pleased with my salary and benefits.

no negatives.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

See above

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | Roseland, NJ | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Best part of the benefits and salary are that they ask you what you'd like and actually give you that if they feel you are qualified and worthy of it

The worst part, I really can't say as I haven't been here too long

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

medical plan not as good as some competitors. Telecomuting and virtual options are really great.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Compensation is very fair. My wife is quite ill so the fact that the firm allows me to work from home much of the time allows me to care for her.

Salary & Benefits Review

I am very fairly compensated relative to my indistry and skill set. Its not a one-size fits all approach at KPMG, but rather a place where the people I work for know what is important to me and make sure that is reflected in my overall compensation. KPMG places incredible value on its employees, and so my compensation is extremely fair and fully reflects my contributions to the firm.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Pittsburgh, PA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Salary, benefits and perks are excellent as well as flexiblity in terms of where and when you work, which makes sense given the need to be generally available at all times.

Salary & Benefits Review

The firm provides an excellent opportunity to accumulate wealth in the partnership. The retirement plans are exceptional.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | Philadelphia, PA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

I do not use most of the health benefits offered as we use my wife's employer. I like the ability to work from home, leave early, etc. This is imperative when you have a family and a spouse that also works.