Overall Salary Rating

Work at KPMG LLP? Submit a Review

Executive in Information Technology | Hartford, CT | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

The 401K match could still use some work. I'm happy with my virtual working environment and the flexibility that gives me. When in the office I'm fairy happy with the dress policy.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Denver, CO | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

It's hard to limit to only three! I'd also include here 401(k) matching, company discounts, telecommuting options, flexible hours, summer Fridays and pension/wealth building plans.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Chicago, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

the maternity/paternity leave policy is very generous and many take advantage of the maximum leave allowed.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Chicago, IL | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

We are very competitive with the market.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Philadelphia, PA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Maternity and backup childcare are fantastic perks.

LTIP program for partners is top notch.

Health care programs and costs could be managed better and cheaper.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Roanoke, VA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

The best aspects include the predictability of salary increases, the way benefits are explained are good. As this is my first job with benefits, I cannot compare the firm to anyone else, but the 401k match feels a little week.

Mid-level in External Audit | Denver, CO | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

KPMG offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a number of perks. What stands out most to me is that the firm matches employees' 401(k) contributions AND also provides pension benefits. In addition, we also received a number of perks including flexible hours and working arrangements, generous paternal leave policies, 200 hours of PTO per year on top of 11 paid holiday days, summer Fridays (3:00PM jumpstart from Memorial Day to Labor Day), access to discounted retail deals ranging from technology to automobiles, and "early career investment" bonuses which provide quarterly bonuses of $300-$500 for Senior Associates to be used on personal expenses of employees, as desired.

The one downside is that base salary amounts at the staff/senior level can be slightly below what can be earned at a similar level in industry; however, the overall earning potential is higher.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | New York, NY | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

They try to be flexible with work locations and hours which is helpful for working parents.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Montvale, NJ | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Great work/life perks. Would like more affordable health plan.

Entry-level in External Audit | New York, NY | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Salary & Benefits Review

Competitive with other large firms