3.9 of 5 stars (1,209 Ratings)

Work at KPMG LLP? Submit a Review

Displaying 1-10 of 1,209 Employee Reviews

Great place to start career for any one unsure of what they want to do

August 2015 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

Big 4 experience is sought or valued every where; look at all of the job postings out there, more specifically, look at all of the accounting job postings out there. Experience in assurance/audit will provide you with a range of work experience that is translatable to any job including interpersonal skills you wouldn't get in a normal industry job.

Work hours can be VERY long some times depending on the client you get. Investment banking hours with accountant pay can be discouraging and frustrating.

Comments

For any accounting graduate unsure of what to do when they get out, if you have an opportunity to do Big 4, DO IT. It will provide you with a stable experience base and immediately adds flare to your resume.

KPMG Tax

April 2015 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

great work-life balance, excellent training and resources, opportunities for client interaction and significant responsibility early in your career

smallest of the BIG 4, below market compensation, lack of transparency

Comments

apply early and often as there are plenty of opportunities across the firm's different service lines

Great culture, interesting work and leaders who car about your experience

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

KPMG has treated me well, developed my skills and experiences, and provided me with outstanding opportunities over a long period of time (25 years)

Comments

KPMG is on the move and we have lots of opportunities to build your skills and experiences.

The Big Four: Fair, Friendly, Fun, Forward Thinking

Mid-level in Tax | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Availability of continuing education.

Partner/Principal in Tax

New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great Culture

None of note

Come grow with us!

Partner/Principal in Tax | Dallas, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

experience, rewards

demanding career, demanding clients

Not just a place to start a career, but one to grow and develop over an entire career.

Partner/Principal in Tax | Minneapolis, MN | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I have the utmost of respect for the leadership of my firm...leaders walk the talk in terms of our commitment to our core values

A great place to begin and enhance your career

Great culture

Interference with personal life

Great place to build your career

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Saint Louis, MO | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

The hours

Partner/Principal in Tax

New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

opportunity to contribute important ideas, and feel important